What's new

Cheat Call of Duty Mobile (Garena & Global) Emulator Bypass [GameLoop 32 Bit]

The cheat itself is undetected. But, you will not avoid the suspension from manual reports.
okay po

undetected ba yung häçk?

ano po iprepress para maopen yung key

i mean cheat

bypass success but emulator still detected

Last edited:
okay po

undetected ba yung häçk?

ano po iprepress para maopen yung key

i mean cheat

bypass success but emulator still detected
Check the previous comment in this thread. Try restarting your computer / laptop.

is there a version of this that included only the bypass?
I don't want to gamble my account on h-acks tho, I just really want to less the waiting on matchmaking in ranked

is there a version of this that included only the bypass?
I don't want to gamble my account on h-acks tho, I just really want to less the waiting on matchmaking in ranked
Click "No" for Emulator Bypass only when you're being asked if you want a "häçk Menu".

it's working but not quite usable.. as it display in game icons intended for mobile phones also.. cant fire nor right click or jump

it's working but not quite usable.. as it display in game icons intended for mobile phones also.. cant fire nor right click or jump
Bro what? Also, you're having an issue with your controller which isn't a problem with the cheat. It's an user issue.

Bro what? Also, you're having an issue with your controller which isn't a problem with the cheat. It's an user issue.
got it working by reseting the user interface in-game..

and i advise update it or not use it at all as it may lead to account suspension..
got ban for a day for using this stating " Please prohibit the use of third party program"
luckily it's only for a day
only used it for joining queue with mobile server as emulator servers have longer queue for games

got it working by reseting the user interface in-game..

and i advise update it or not use it at all as it may lead to account suspension..
got ban for a day for using this stating " Please prohibit the use of third party program"
luckily it's only for a day
only used it for joining queue with mobile server as emulator servers have longer queue for games
This is the free version of the bypass, obviously the chance of you getting account suspension is high. It's free for a reason. I also stated to use this program at your own risk. Lastly, contact the Developer if you want to give your feedback.

1688519908891.png

help

how to open the menu häçk

Attachments

Last edited:
its detected after a few rounds, i got banned for 1 day it says "please prohibit the use of third party applications" i didnt use the häçk menu just the mobile server.
outdated?