What's new

Free Game CABAL EP8-EP29

Rzor

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Cabal EP8 - EP29 Free Files

New Dungeon Up to G.O.D
Lots of new Costume

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Client Version: 645
MagicKey: 173540982
Argument to start CabalMain without Launcher: 7leut
Choir:
<xor_key id="1" value="92" />
<xor_key id="2" value="65" />
<xor_key id="3" value="67" />
<xor_key id="4" value="57" />

Credits to the sharer of the files !!

If you want a free server offline setup just hit me up on my DC : Rzor#0160 when im free i will set it up to your PC only for 8gb ram and up

Things you need to setup for offline server

Oracle Virtual Box for the Virtual Machine
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
MSSQL 2019 for the database
SQL Server Management SSMS
Database Files

CentOS 6.4 for the server side hosting
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
CentOS 6.4 Repack

or Centos 7 for single hosting

CentOS 7 Repack

make sure to download all of these first before you msg me on my DC

Last edited:
its EP8 base and up to ep29 content the latest dungeon is Garden of Dust