What's new

Referral Buxcoin.io

Watashiwabakadesu

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

It is a Btc and Dogecoin earning platform. It offers a wide area of activities such Faucet, PTC, Offerwalls and many more. It is one of the many Crypto currency platform you can find all over the internet. What made this unique is because it simply offer a convenient payout system through Gcash and Coins.ph..

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

It's actually simple and easy at the same time some activities are difficult. It depends on how you tackle such activities.

• Daily Achievements where it like doing some simple daily task and you earn some money along it.
  • Multiply$$$ a simple ******** game which I highly not recommended as you can easily lost your hard earned money through it.
  • Short links, It's a kind of PTC but you are force to click a lot and I mean a lot of link until you arrive at the beginning of the platform. This is also a needed activity to earn some Energy Points that allows you to use auto claim faucet function.
  • Pay to Click, As the name Implies it's simply viewing ads. Unlike short links you are not force to jump from one link to another. It's easy to do and won't take to much of your precious time.
  • Offer Walls, It's one of the complicated things I often face when doing this stuff. Some offers took to much of your time and at the end you will be given a "Thank you try again" message which is a little bit disappointing and annoying at the same time.
  • Faucet where we have Manual and Auto. To do Auto Faucet you need Energy points which you can obtain through short links. Then we have Manual Faucet just your good old faucet which you can claimed every 5 minutes.

The Minimum amount of wí†hdráwal is a tiny amount of " 0.1$ " which you can br claimed anytime and well be receive at your desired wallet with in 1 or 2 days.

They also offer a convenient way to wí†hdráw like using Faucetpay Wallet, Gcash, Coins.ph, and any btc wallet.

Fast wí†hdráwal in just more or less 4 hours using Faucetpay Wallet!

1st_withdrawal(done).png

1st_2_withdrawal.png

As for it's Legitimacy you can joined it's Facebook group where you can see a lot of post of people who testify it Legitimacy. They are also friendly and willing to offer help and answer your question.

Note that all payout and proof of payment that you want you can ask at the facebook group page which can be find at the dashboard. (I can't put the link as it is forbidden)

Here are some reason why you need to register now as soon as possible!
  • Friendly Group circles with increasing number of members at Facebook!
  • Friendly Admin and easily solve your problem
  • Popular surveys that instantly gave you money
  • Offer walls that grant you unlimited income
    lucky 1dollar.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Limited lang resources ng crypto walang stable sa ngayon kaya anytime to mag down lalo na ang bilis mag payout kasi direct sa faucetpay..

I want to share an amazing accident and how it was instantly solve
cancelwí†hdráwal.png

It's my first time having a fast interaction with this kind of problem and when I thought my 1st wí†hdráwal was lost it was easily solve

1st_wí†hdráwal.png

Attachments