What's new

Tutorial Buhay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad sir. I went too far. I was just disgusted by the "kanto" insults. Again sir, my sincerest apologies.
I'm not here to scold you. Let's just look at the bigger picture here.
You said you're here and hidden in other forums? Then you see the grievances of these people.
You represent a big company right?
That's how I see things. You didn't work hard to be where you are now, pass the board, get into career competition so you can think of ways to rip these people you called "tambays and kanto boys" with your stupid policies.
Is that what they are teaching in college nowadays? Forgive me for that. Old school here.
Well if you are truly who you claim to be then I guess you are in a position to make things better.
I hope you do, not just for the sake of business and big money but for the sake of service to all of us.
I'm out.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Haha saktong sakto sa pasko.

Nkahula nga ko ng password, may riddle pa pala sa loob

tapos d pa nagwork. saklap. :hungover:

Idol sir ravage! napaka diplimatiko at napaka talino sumagot. Ganyan sana lahat tayo dito, matalino yung atake hindi trashtalk. Merry Christmas po sa lahat!

sir ravage salamat sa pagban dun sa isang account ko. atleast alam ko na active yung mga mods dito.

merry christmas

Balitan ko kayo ah, parang panahon to nung LTE 50 throwback nung mas madali pang magbug, biruin nyo noob pa ko nun pero on/off na agad napagana ko

Status
Not open for further replies.