BubbleUPnP UPnP/DLNA Pro v22.214.171.124 Apk | 2 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
Requires Android:2.1 and up
BubbleUPnP is a full featured UPnP/DLNA Control Point, UPnP Media Renderer and UPnP Media Server. Play easily your music and videos on your phone and devices on your network (DLNA TVs, XMBC, WMP, …) from your external UPnP Media Servers. Play your phone/tablet media to those devices.
This is the license for BubbleUPnP, removing the ads and limitations of the free version. Pleaseinstall and evaluate the BubbleUPnP app first as this is just the license.
To hide this license app icon from the launcher, start this license app and click “hide launcher icon”.
Browse and play your local phone/tablet media from other devices (PS3, …).
Optional Internet strêâmïng:
- - Tablet support
- - stream music and videos from your UPnP/DLNA Media Server (Twonky, Asset UPnP, any NAS with UPnP, …) to your Android device.
- - Codecs supported for audio: with system decoders: MP3, AAC (without DRM), WMA, Ogg Vorbis. With custom decoders WAV, FLAC, ALAC, LPCM. WMA support is manufacturer and model dependent. Vorbis may not work on Android 2.1/2.2.
- - Video playback is delagated to an external app (VPlayer, MoboPlayer, DicePlayer,…)
- - stream music/videos from your UPnP/DLNA Media Server to your UPnP renderers(software or hardware) on your network with regular playback controls (play, pause, seek, volume, …).
- - UPnP Media Server (*** requires Android 2.2+ ***): play your local phone/tablet media to other devices or to your Android device (standalone media player). Browse and play your local phone/tablet media from other devices (PS3, WMP, …). Able to browse Filesystem (SD Card) in licensed version.
- - UPnP renderer: control audio playback of your android device from another UPnP Control point
- - Internet strêâmïng/downloading over a mobile or WiFi connection with BubbleUPnP Server
- - UPnP tethering with BubbleUPnP Server (makes Media Servers from a LAN visible on another LAN)
- - Download tracks, full albums and videos from your Media Server to your android device (with covers if available), to make them available in your favorite Android music and media player
- - Landscape mode
- - Now Playing screen with regular playback controls
- - Mute / Repeat / Shuffle
- - Editable playlist to queue tracks for playback
- - Load and save playlists
- - Shuffle Playlist
- - Shuffle Library (shuffle tracks from your entire Media Server)
- - Scrobbling support
- - Sleep Timer
- - Display album art
- - Display artist info from Discogs or Last.fm (require Last.fm app)
- - Powerful UPnP Search. Search for tracks, albums, artists and videos (exact support depends on Media Server)
- - Bookmarks. Access quickly albums and folders
- - Random track list generation. Discover forgotten gems in your Library
- - Multiple selection. Anywhere a list of tracks or albums appear you can swipe many of them to apply a common operation (play, enqueue, remove, download,…).
- - Control Renderer volume with the hardware volume buttons
What’s in this version:
- - fixed Google Music All Access tracks not playing anymore
- - fixed rare crash when retrieving Google Music playlists
- - fixed downloaded covers (when downloading an album) appearing in the Gallery app
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.