Ano po ba ang bitcoin?
Eh ang satoshi?
Mining?
Farming?
Farming o mining ano prefer mo?
Link pls for bitcoin paying app pls
Saka converter for android po ah ty

Bitcoin
- a type of digital currency in which a record of transactions is maintained and new units of currency are generated by the computational solution of mathematical problems, and which operates independently of a central bank.

Satoshi
- The satoshi is currently the smallest unit of the bitcoin currency recorded on the block chain. It is a one hundred millionth of a single bitcoin (0.00000001 BTC). The unit has been named in collective homage to the original creator of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto. So for example may 1000 Satoshi ka meron Kang 0.00001 BTC

Mining BTC is easy but hard to gain profit, you need a processor made only for mining Bitcoin to make huge profit.

Farming BTC is also easy but it takes a lot of time farming. The best website I prefer for farming is "coinpot" . Search mo nalang

I prefer farming Kung Wala Kang pambili ng processor na pang mining.

Pala ,
Gamitin mo coinsph, pwede ka mag store ng Bitcoin dun tapos pwede mo Pa I convert sa cash, load or to other crypto currencies.

Cryptotab mining pwede sa android at pc, pwede yung isang account sa marameng devices

Register your username here:
https://get.c()rypto()brow()ser().()site/6885753

Note: remove ()

And download the apk here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back