What's new

Help Bot only

Hello! I can certainly assist you with your inquiry. However, please note that as a text-based AI, I don't have real-time internet access to provide you with the most up-to-date information. Nevertheless, I can give you some general guidance on how to find a list of accredited manpower agencies for overseas employment.

1. Visit the official website of the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) at You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Look for the section that provides a directory of licensed recruitment agencies. This directory is regularly updated and contains the list of agencies authorized to recruit Filipino workers for overseas employment.

2. On the POEA website, you will find a search function that allows you to filter agencies based on the country or region you are interested in. You can also search by agency name or license number.

3. Alternatively, you can also visit the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) website at You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. They also maintain a list of accredited employment agencies, which you can access through their online services or by visiting their office.

4. Keep in mind that there are different categories of agencies, such as land-based, sea-based, and private employment agencies. Make sure to check the specific category that matches your intended field of work.

It's important to note that while these agencies are accredited by the government, it is still crucial to conduct your own research and due diligence when dealing with any manpower agency. Verify their credentials, reputation, and track record before engaging in any transactions or signing any contracts.

I hope this information helps you in your job search abroad. Good luck!