What's new

Tutorial Boost even mifi openline guide

Maybe I need someone to summarise the whole process in simple words because I have downloaded every thing but nothing works for my m028t LCD type

I h
Maybe I need someone to summarise the whole process in simple words because I have downloaded every thing but nothing works for my m028t LCD type
i have the same model and it has totally refused to accept any other firmware after flashing Vodafone Uganda firmware.. anyone out there willing to flash this model, DONT! use Uganda Vodafone

The LTE mifi generic drivers didn't work for me... It gives an error while extracting the rar file. If u have one which works please attach and i try.

The LTE mifi generic drivers didn't work for me... It gives an error while extracting the rar file. If u have one which works please attach and i try.
I'm facing the same problem too, I hope our friends here can give us a new one or check what is exactly wrong with the LTE mifi generic drivers...waiting....waiting.....waiting...........

the LTE mifi generic drivers does not have any application SETUP, someone help me how to run it on my windows 7

I first flashed the smart bro firmware it competed the task without any problems. But the network wasn't showing. So i decided to try another firmware, i got Vodafone Uganda. That's where all my problems began.. so whoever succeeds in modifying a firmware and it work please please attach it here am also working on the same....

I'd try summarize the process and post it here
ThAnks bro for replying swiftly, my problem is number:):):)

12.Update the driver of “Mobile AT Interface” and “Mobile AT Diag” by browsing the driver files which you have extracted

After extracting the drivers file I found no application setup in the folder which makes me stuck to continue to number 12:):):), thanks hope you will help me bro.

Last edited by a moderator:

12.Update the driver of “Mobile AT Interface” and “Mobile AT Diag” by browsing the driver files which you have extracted

After extracting the drivers file I found no application setup in the folder which makes me stuck to continue to number 12:):):), thanks hope you will help me bro.
I'm almost done with putting up the summarized version

You just need to head over to my computer. Right on the My Computer icon from the right pane and choose properties from the drop down list.
Then choose Device Manager located in the right pane of the Properties.

Then right click the Mobile AT interface and update the drivers.

Attachments

You just need to head over to my computer. Right on the My Computer icon from the right pane and choose properties from the drop down list.

This is how you update the drivers if you were wondering
03-png.151693

04-png.151694

Attachments

PE

:):):):):):):) Got it Thanks bro, you are the best

hgg.JPG
hgg.JPG

any firmware i have downloaded here has not worked for my m028t mifi
please help me .... thanks

Attachments

Back