What's new

Tutorial Boost even mifi openline guide

after successfully unlocking my m028t miffi with smartbro version (L02H4Vodafone1_WPSX_LCD_V004)...The 4g network does not show on the miffi it only show 3g but in the smart bro webpage on the browser it shows 4g network....Please and way to fix this???

Thanks

amann_2900 if you're getting 3G signal and not 4G sometimes it depends on your version of Mifi model some versions do show 4G signal I will give you a link to test a firmware if you'll be able to get 4G signal

Again, I flashed m028t with this firmware (L02BUganda1_M023_LCD_V003_8801_2.144.000_20161117_1030_SIGN) after flashing, I can't find the MEP in the network settings section to enter the unlocking pin... Please what is the cause, and what I do to resolve the issue???
yh u wont find it there unless u use the L02BSun

Just right click the file you want to change and select "Modify" from the pop up dialog. Another pop up box will open, select 'browse'(...) and navigate to the folder where you have your other flash files you want to use and choose the files("RBLI", "RBLR" in your case) from there and click "OK".
I can't tell the precise firmware for your device but for me I'm in Ghana and I used this firmware https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7wb9gQ7PymeaklSTXREdms1dXM/view to unlock mine. The "PH-NET PIN" after flash is 123456.
My device board is M028T with L02B system board.
tried all these but the mep setting tab does not appear. can u please help me

Back