What's new

Closed Billing question for converge subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

akimikage

Addict
Established
I subscribed to Converge last month and when I saw my first bill, I saw an additional charge of P919. I didn't know what that charge was for so I e-mailed Converge customer support and the reply told me that it's for "pro rated amount from the date installed" which is basically the data I've consumed. I was confused because this is the first time I've been charged for consumed data on an "unlimited plan" so I want to ask you fellow Converge subscribers if this is normal and will they be charging this "pro rated amount from the date installed" every month?

Pro rated means kung kelan ka kinabitan plus 1 month. For example nakabitan ka february 17. So, mag run yung bill mo from February 17 until March. Babayaran mo yun sa April. Hindi eksaktong 1 month ang first bill mo. Yung second bill mo exact na siyang one month. Hindi na pro rated ang second bill onwards. Im not a converged subs hehehe

Thank you, the bill makes more sense now but there's one problem. Converge also charged me P1,500 for the monthly subscription. Is this an advance payment for the next month? Because if not, then they charged me double.

The bill is P1,500 monthly + P919 prô rated amount from the date installed = P2,419

For peace of mind, this might help you too. I figured this out thru their Frequently Asked Questions since I was confused with my first billing. I emailed them and they won't answer queries clearly and will only give SOAs or automatic responses.

NOTE: Understand that your initial payment consists of Security Deposit (SD) + Installment Fee (IF). It's NOT an advance payment/ for a recurring mainline bill, it's the INITIAL Subscription fee. Your security deposit is refundable once you terminate the subscription (which Idk how).

In my case, I ρáíd the whole upfront free: (SD) P1500 + (IF) P2500 = P4000 total subscription fee. I have a P1500 that I can refund.

My net was installed on May, 2. Statement of Account (SOA) will be read every 1st day of next month which contains your billing. Do not pay unless you receive your SOA. I received my SOA thru email on June 9 and my first bill amounts P2951.62. I received an SMS before that day that my outstanding balance is P1451.62 (it will be confusing when you don't know the computation, see computation below). I was so confused and distrusting because I didn't understand my first billing plus I ρáíd P1500 on June 2 without SOA, it wasn't reflected on the billing. So I emailed, yet my questions aren't clarified. This was during ECQ, so it's frustrating to contact them.

Here's what I understood;
The first Mainline fee is computed from the Day of Installation to the End of its Month. It's also known as Prorated Charge that you're ought to pay + Mainline fee of the Recurring Month.

COMPUTATION: Mainline Plan / 31 (Installed Days) = Prorated Charge
+ Recurring bill + Payment for IF when stagerred
= Total amount of the first bill (VAT Included)

My first bill compute: P1500 / 31 * 30 Days = P1451.62
+ P1500 (June bill) + 0 (IF)
= P2951

The next SOA will consist only of your recurring fee once you ρáíd your first bill. Due date of payment varies but mine is every 20th day of the month, which is unfair for me but safe for them. Just email them if you have more questions, maybe they would reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.