What's new

Closed BigCash update pabasa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buti ako hindi nag checheat dito kaya nagkareward ako ng additional 10usd sarap kaso ngalang 4- 5months bago makaipon ng 2500 coins at CEO pa lagi kausap ko

Ito mangyari sa into pag nag redeem kayo hahahaha
Hi!
We can clearly see you cheated in the app. Let us tell you that you just committed money fraud which is heavily punishable in your country. So, stop doing it else we will report to higher cyber authorities of your country. And You will get fined for $50,000 & Jailed for 5 years

If you accept your mistake and tell us who taught you this then we will not take any action against you

Regards,
Bigcash Team

Ito mangyari sa into pag nag redeem kayo hahahaha
Hi!
We can clearly see you cheated in the app. Let us tell you that you just committed money fraud which is heavily punishable in your country. So, stop doing it else we will report to higher cyber authorities of your country. And You will get fined for $50,000 & Jailed for 5 years

If you accept your mistake and tell us who taught you this then we will not take any action against you

Regards,
Bigcash Team
Wala ngang message samin

I suggest na panibagong paypal na lang. madali lang gumawa ng bago kahit temporary email lang gamitin and fake details. Tapos saka na lang send sa original paypal account yung balance.
Pano magregister sa bigcash paps.Wala akong apps eh

Solo21 kuys? May Same Apps
Ang BigCash Tapos Paying Na Paying
Kase Bagong Release, Baka Pwede Mo
Pong Gawan Nang Tricks Tulad Nang
Ginawa Mo Po Nung Sa BigCash

Update: kinontak ko ang CEO ng bigcash still paying padaw sila and I'm waiting for my payout kaya lang hindi raw binibigay ang payout sa mga nag wí†hdráw ng iba kase daw detected as cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.