What's new

BESTWAY ?

Kraken008

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
hi mga lods , anung the best way para di ka maapektuhan sa pang aasar ng mga kaworkmate mo , lahat kase ng kaworkmate ko gusto akong punuin , nag kompronta na ko pero parang wala lang sa kanila , parang lalo pa silang lumalala , nadedestruct nadin ako sa kanila araw araw sa work😔

parang gusto ko na mag resign ang problema , walang kakainin pamilya ko 😔

baka may tips kayo , malaking tulong saken to ☹️

Challenge talga yan. Tip lang bro, wag mo na lang pansinin lalo na kung makokompromise ang work mo unless meron kang malilipatan na ibang work kasi kahit saan ka magpunta meron talgang mga hudas hehe.

Hope this help:
https://www.YøùTùbé.com/watch?v=fUJJ7lprqLQ

How I survived workplace bullying:

https://www.YøùTùbé.com/watch?v=YmRKlZEXVQM

Challenge talga yan. Tip lang bro, wag mo na lang pansinin lalo na kung makokompromise ang work mo unless meron kang malilipatan na ibang work kasi kahit saan ka magpunta meron talgang mga hudas hehe.

Hope this help:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
lods matagal na ko sa work hindi ko alam sa sarili ko bat ako sobra naapektuhan , hehe , ayoko magdrama , kaso di ko alam kung kaya ko pa hehe

Focus lang sa work
Focus on what matters
Focus on the moment
Life's is too short
Mind your own business. Stop asking people what they think of you. Stop worrying about their opinions--especially if they're critical, unsuccessful or unhappy. Most of the time, the negative feedback is coming from negative people.
You know the best
The only person who knows what is best for you is you.
Don't try to please everyone. It's impossible to live up to everyone's expectations, so don't burn yourself out trying to do so. Please yourself and let the rest fall where they may. Some people may dislike you. That's OK.

I don't believe sa sinasabi nilang "huwag mag resign kung walang malilipatan."

Wala ka'ng malilipatan kung matapos mo mag resign ay tutunganga ka lang.

Sa previous job ko kalagitnaan ng pagbubuntis ng misis ko nagresign ako dahil sa toxicity, and after that day I got hired naman sa ibang company which I also left last year lang. Ngayon a year plus na employed ako sa current company na naayon sa gusto ko at comfortable ako.

Sometimes, courage lies in giving up. It takes a lot of courage to accept that no matter how badly you wanted something at some point in time, it isn’t necessarily healthy and good for you now.

If everyone around you is telling you to change and you feel that you can't, maybe it's not you who needed to change.

Focus lang sa work
Focus on what matters
Focus on the moment
Life's is too short
Mind your own business. Stop asking people what they think of you. Stop worrying about their opinions--especially if they're critical, unsuccessful or unhappy. Most of the time, the negative feedback is coming from negative people.
You know the best
The only person who knows what is best for you is you.
Don't try to please everyone. It's impossible to live up to everyone's expectations, so don't burn yourself out trying to do so. Please yourself and let the rest fall where they may. Some people may dislike you. That's OK.
salamat lods sana nga makapag focus at di na ko madistruct

I don't believe sa sinasabi nilang "huwag mag resign kung walang malilipatan."

Wala ka'ng malilipatan kung matapos mo mag resign ay tutunganga ka lang.

Sa previous job ko kalagitnaan ng pagbubuntis ng misis ko nagresign ako dahil sa toxicity, and after that day I got hired naman sa ibang company which I also left last year lang. Ngayon a year plus na employed ako sa current company na naayon sa gusto ko at comfortable ako.

Sometimes, courage lies in giving up. It takes a lot of courage to accept that no matter how badly you wanted something at some point in time, it isn’t necessarily healthy and good for you now.

If everyone around you is telling you to change and you feel that you can't, maybe it's not you who needed to change.
salamat lods gusto ko na nga magresign lods hehe iniisip ko lang din consequence ng gagawin ko

I'm working in a BPO set up and toxicity is at its finest. Nung una ignore ko lang hanggang sa napuno ako. Chinismis nila ako bc I had relationship with my colleague, dumating sa point na kumalat sa prod. The thing is we are both bisexual and Lgbt is not fully accepted in our country and bashing is still all over the place. Kaya nasasaktan nako and yung karelasyon ko kaya we both decided to resign.

Now we are in a company that we can freely express ourselves as an individual and as a human.

Kung ganyan. Id rather lose my job rather than being surrounded by toxic people. Apply sa iba. Ganun lang. Isipin mo pa rin si mental health.