What's new

Best home prepaid wifi

kevindd992002

Addict
Reaction
So I need a prepaid home wifi sa "laundry cage" ko sa roof deck ng conso building namin para sa smart washing machine ko. Parehas lang hindi ga un kalakas ang signal ng Globe and Smart sa area namin pero kaya naman mag LTE/4G. Which prepaid home wifi device will you recommend I buy? Should I stick with the Globe ZLT S10G and not bother with the more expensive ZLT S12 Pro? And mas pangit din ba yung R281 dahil internal antennas lang gamit niya?

Also, mas magandang bumili na lang ako ng Globe or Smart/PLDT-locked and openline ko na lang by myself, right? I'm in IT so tinkering with the firmware is second nature to me.

Thanks for the help!

Perhaps all you need is an external antenna for your S10G. Since nasa roofdeck ang loc mo a good MIMO antenna should help to boost the signal since its directional and you can face it where the signal is strongest.

Perhaps all you need is an external antenna for your S10G. Since nasa roofdeck ang loc mo a good MIMO antenna should help to boost the signal since its directional and you can face it where the signal is strongest.
I don't think I can get line of sight though. I can't install the external antenna on top of my area's roof as that's not allowed. But when I try mobile data (Globe) on my S8+, I get decent signal though not that fast. Then again, I just need it for my washing machine.

Won't the S12 Pro be beneficial for me?