What's new

Closed Best Hero for MAP häçk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinex08

Addict
Reaction
I got masah, Ling - ano pa the best except selena? naka assasin emblem lang smurf ko eh ahha

1576032719995.png

Attachments

Best thing you do stop that shit :) face the reality that you can't be good at all and try candy crush i think that is the limit of your brain :D

Spread Love not SHit

Best thing you do stop that shit :) face the reality that you can't be good at all and try candy crush i think that is the limit of your brain :D

Spread Love not SHit

ive reached mythic with my 2 accounts with no cheats or whatsoever and best estes in local rank, better yet stop your shitting and go somewhere else?

ive reached mythic with my 2 accounts with no cheats or whatsoever and best estes in local rank, better yet stop your shitting and go somewhere else?
Congrats for reaching Mythic 2 , why don't you try to keep up your good work ? and try not to give some shitting ideas to the other players to use map häçk :) yes this trend is just asking but its convincing others to use that shit :D

Lastly if you don't know what to do coz you reach the rank that the other can't do . try to explore yourself to join some tournament or think some pointers to give for the other players who can't reach mythic . maybe it kinda helpful

Spread love , dont hate me :) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.