What's new

Best Anime suggestion for newbie.

Death Note, Parasyte, Dororo, Tokyo Ghoul, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Ergo Proxy, Cowboy Bebop, Junji Ito Collection, Highschool of the Dead

Assassination classroom, Jujutsu kaisen, Jobless reincarnation, Re zero, that time i got reincarnated as a slime, NGNL, A silent voice, dr stone, tower of god, haikyuu, weathering with you, darling in the franxx, tokyo ghoul, fire force, overlord, redo of hero, demon slayer, goblin slayer, one punch man, deadman wonderland, the rising of shield hero, erased, gate, code geass, konosuba, darwins game, how not to summon a demon lord, death march, god of highschool, the misfit of demon king, cautious hero, in another world with my smartphone, arifureta, tsukimichi moonlit fantasy, one piece, black clover, horimiya, 7 deadly sins, my hero academy...Basta madami pa HAHAHA

Last edited:
Assassination classroom, Jujutsu kaisen, Jobless reincarnation, Re zero, that time i got reincarnated as a slime, NGNL, A silent voice, dr stone, tower of god, haikyuu, weathering with you, darling in the franxx, tokyo ghoul, fire force, overlord, redo of hero, demon slayer, goblin slayer, one punch man, deadman wonderland, the rising of shield hero, erased, gate, code geass, konosuba, darwins game, how not to summon a demon lord, death march, god of highschool, the misfit of demon king, cautious hero, in another world with my smartphone, arifureta, tsukimichi moonlit fantasy, one piece, black clover, horimiya, 7 deadly sins, my hero academy...Basta madami pa HAHAHA
Inayos ko lang lods, para madali i search per title (y)

Assassination Classroom
Jujutsu Kaisen
Jobless Reincarnation
Re Zero
That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime
No Game, No Life
A Silent Voice
Dr Stone
Tower Of God
Haikyuu
Weathering With You
Darling In The Franxx