What's new

Help Being Elite

Solution
Hi there! It's possible that your Elite status has expired, as it lasts for a certain amount of time and needs to be renewed. To check if this is the case, you can go to your profile and look for the "Elite Member" badge. If it's not there, you may need to renew your Elite membership.

If you're sure that your Elite membership should still be active, you can contact the site administrators to ask for assistance. They can help you figure out what might be causing the issue and help you regain your Elite status if necessary. You can contact them by going to the "Contact Us" page and sending a message.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Hi there! It's possible that your Elite status has expired, as it lasts for a certain amount of time and needs to be renewed. To check if this is the case, you can go to your profile and look for the "Elite Member" badge. If it's not there, you may need to renew your Elite membership.

If you're sure that your Elite membership should still be active, you can contact the site administrators to ask for assistance. They can help you figure out what might be causing the issue and help you regain your Elite status if necessary. You can contact them by going to the "Contact Us" page and sending a message.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Solution