What's new

Closed Being a phcorner staff..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dpat talaga na may business ka kung magiging staff ka ng phc. Pano nalang kung nag wowork ka tapos dami pa responsibilidad sa mundo. Hehehehe anyway saludo ako dto sau Boss Pestem kac ginagawa nyu yan na walang sahod at 24/7 ata site monitoring mo dito group. Keep what you were doing boss or else wala na kaming makukuha na mga kaalaman at libreng internet trics dito. Hahahaha joke lng po.

wow boss galing nyo paps...sa dinami dami ng mga ugali ng members dito i'm sure may makaka away ka paminsan minsan..pero naging isang mabuti kang example sa kapwa members on how to be patient and kind..salamat boss at more power to you and your business

That is utmost dedication. Kudos to the sincere effort. That explains why you are like literally everywhere in a matter of seconds not to mention that you are in my opinion, one of the most visible staff members here. I do agree that it is really not a walk in the park to manage a site - hosting, maintaining order, etc. I can't help to remember my Wap world days before my long hiatus when I also had the experience to be a staff member of several sites. I can relate to the feeling of happiness and fulfillment, and of course, the responsibility that you hold.

Well, just don't mind the bashers. It is really true that we can't please everyone. People do really have stereotypes about how and what a staff member should be like. Most of them just see the tip of the iceberg, not knowing the things that are not disclosed to everyone. One thing they didn't take into consideration is to respect one's individuality since there is always a big, significant, compelling reason why one is part of the support team of a site - it may be the sincere will to serve unconditionally, loyalty, decision-making and leadership attributes, profound knowledge and many more. Just continue what you do best. At the end of the day, they will just be left to decide to take it or leave it...or be banned. :D

That is utmost dedication. Kudos to the sincere effort. That explains why you are like literally everywhere in a matter of seconds not to mention that you are in my opinion, one of the most visible staff members here. I do agree that it is really not a walk in the park to manage a site - hosting, maintaining order, etc. I can't help to remember my Wap world days before my long hiatus when I also had the experience to be a staff member of several sites. I can relate to the feeling of happiness and fulfillment, and of course, the responsibility that you hold.

Well, just don't mind the bashers. It is really true that we can't please everyone. People do really have stereotypes about how and what a staff member should be like. Most of them just see the tip of the iceberg, not knowing the things that are not disclosed to everyone. One thing they didn't take into consideration is to respect one's individuality since there is always a big, significant, compelling reason why one is part of the support team of a site - it may be the sincere will to serve unconditionally, loyalty, decision-making and leadership attributes, profound knowledge and many more. Just continue what you do best. At the end of the day, they will just be left to decide to take it or leave it...or be banned. :D
thanks.. i really appreciate.. isa ka talagang beterano sa wap world

Waahhh, pinaalala neto ang role ko sa isang torrent site ahihihihi

Dati nung kasagsagan ng bugs umabot ng 6000+ Online members ang active! Jusko hirap i monitor nyan.
grabe parekoy, dami pala sobra hindi ko pa naabutan yan kasi mag iisang taon pa lang ako dito, sa kabila pa ako nyan panahong yan mabuhay phc isa kayo sa site na pinagkakatiwalaan dahil mga staff at admin ay totoong tricks lang pinapakalat, mabuhay po kayo mga sir at mam, yung ibang site ko kasi noon laylow na sila, kaya dito na ako napapadalas ngayon pero minsan napapadalaw pa din ako dun kaso busy na yata owner at mga mod nila dun kaya dito na ako napapadalas minsan dumadalaw na lang ako sa kabila sana wag magtampo basta more power phc lalo na sa mga admin at mga staff at mga may katungkulan dito mabuhay po kayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back