What's new

Beginner's cheats no TA

Walang connect sa real life. Ang totoo, walang volume ang forex na nakikita natin sa charts because hindi ito totoong market mismo. Forex charts are derived from transactions coming from different exchanges.

So, yung fake, lalagyan mo ng average, almost lahat ng indicators ay based on averages ng OHLC. Kung fake ang puno, ano ang result?

It seems to work sometimes when it align with the targets of market aggressors, when it aligns with market intent.

But always, it's a lost cause.

Edit:
Yung about sa lower low, higher high. You can only identify them after the fact, what's the use? Predict the future?

About gaps, well, I have a theory but it's pointless since TS did not explain anything.

Last edited:
trading is freestyle and UNENDING LEARNING process, no fixed rules, you create your own from your own trading experience (real trading with real money not demo).

what I shared is just an IDEA and NOT ABSOLUTE, and if you did not get the message, it's quite simple…

make use of the charts to get an EDGE plus to keep your trade SIMPLE, you trade what you see, not to rely from ρáíd gurus coz they themselves use the same charts, then why not learn it yourself?

as there are no holy grails when it comes to trading, even if you find one, I doubt you will share rather keep it within yourself.

indicators are just RECORDERS, no trading = no recorded movement, you are not forced to use one, all up to you,

consider them a bonus to add to your edge, if it does not fit your style then don't, find what fits you best

previous prices will not even tell you what's the next move as it all depends on market movers and bot's algorithm,

they don't care about your analysis, they DON'T CARE of what YOU THINK as anytime of the day they can simply pump and dump the price as they please whether you like it or not.

in reality there's nothing to analyze and there's nothing to explain either, it all boils up to your own RISK MANAGEMENT to get out of the trade to minimize your losses, to live another day and come back later

not to forget that GREED is also a major factor on your trading outputs, the more you target higher profits per trade the more you lose it all in the end

charts are just tools to track price movements nothing more, you can trade with or without as you wish

lower lows and highs are set in higher time frames for you to get the bigger picture since it will take time before a major move will take place,

again it's just an edge to anticipate PROBABLE movements ahead, if you didn't see its purpose, then don't bother if you think it will only cloud your decisions

instead of rant why not just SHARE what you know since gaps no need explanation, it's pure market cycle what goes up will come down based from my own experience and further observation of the market,

head over to EURUSD and see 1972-1985 perfect cycle, it's just a matter of time when it will touch back to 0.80sh levels and 0.60sh levels, I might be wrong but that's what I observe.

the fact that you know that FOREX uses fake volumes, then it doesn't make any sense you use charts as well to plan your trades either, how can you be so sure that what you see in charts are not manipulated or random program setting up values on your screen.

I'm no expert even with years of experience as I keep on learning for every trade I make, as I have said earlier, trading has no fix rules you can come up with your OWN STYLE outside the box and apply what fits you best, no one forces you

trading is freestyle and UNENDING LEARNING process, no fixed rules, you create your own from your own trading experience (real trading with real money not demo).

what I shared is just an IDEA and NOT ABSOLUTE, and if you did not get the message, it's quite simple…

make use of the charts to get an EDGE plus to keep your trade SIMPLE, you trade what you see, not to rely from ρáíd gurus coz they themselves use the same charts, then why not learn it yourself?

as there are no holy grails when it comes to trading, even if you find one, I doubt you will share rather keep it within yourself.

indicators are just RECORDERS, no trading = no recorded movement, you are not forced to use one, all up to you,

consider them a bonus to add to your edge, if it does not fit your style then don't, find what fits you best

previous prices will not even tell you what's the next move as it all depends on market movers and bot's algorithm,

they don't care about your analysis, they DON'T CARE of what YOU THINK as anytime of the day they can simply pump and dump the price as they please whether you like it or not.

in reality there's nothing to analyze and there's nothing to explain either, it all boils up to your own RISK MANAGEMENT to get out of the trade to minimize your losses, to live another day and come back later

not to forget that GREED is also a major factor on your trading outputs, the more you target higher profits per trade the more you lose it all in the end

charts are just tools to track price movements nothing more, you can trade with or without as you wish

lower lows and highs are set in higher time frames for you to get the bigger picture since it will take time before a major move will take place,

again it's just an edge to anticipate PROBABLE movements ahead, if you didn't see its purpose, then don't bother if you think it will only cloud your decisions

instead of rant why not just SHARE what you know since gaps no need explanation, it's pure market cycle what goes up will come down based from my own experience and further observation of the market,

head over to EURUSD and see 1972-1985 perfect cycle, it's just a matter of time when it will touch back to 0.80sh levels and 0.60sh levels, I might be wrong but that's what I observe.

the fact that you know that FOREX uses fake volumes, then it doesn't make any sense you use charts as well to plan your trades either, how can you be so sure that what you see in charts are not manipulated or random program setting up values on your screen.

I'm no expert even with years of experience as I keep on learning for every trade I make, as I have said earlier, trading has no fix rules you can come up with your OWN STYLE outside the box and apply what fits you best, no one forces you

May nagtanong lang sa akin, sinagot ko lang. Wag kang magalit, newbie lang ako :)

-------------

UNENDING LEARNING PROCESS

True. Kaya nga we need to explore the possibilities, open mind. Wag agad magagalit :)

-------------

EDGE

Definitely not with indicators. Only the OHLCs are the available info.

-------------

ANALYSIS

"in reality there's nothing to analyze and there's nothing to explain either, it all boils up to your own RISK MANAGEMENT to get out of the trade to minimize your losses, to live another day and come back later"

Nothing to "analyze" pero need ng indicators? Lower low and higher high market structure? Ano tawag dun, confidence booster?

Definitely, merong kailangan i-analyze, kung wala edi, magtoss coin na lang tayo total wala naman i-analyze.

Analyze central bank policies, indexes, etc. But I do shortcuts and don't try to consume every info.

-------------

RISK MANAGEMENT

Kahit anong risk management ang gamitin mo tapos toss coin strategy lang ang edge mo, mauubos parin ang iyong capital. More than risk management, we need edge.

-------------

PREVIOUS PRICES

Buti kapa sure na sure that it does not tell something :cry:

-------------

PUMP AND DUMP

"They" cannot simply pump and dump prices. There are rules, there are regulations. Everything must be balanced. Tip: they even announce it before they do it.

-------------

ANALYSIS

So need talaga mag analyze?

-------------

EDGE (again)

"Just an edge". The edge is your breakthrough how to navigate across the market. Very important.

How can it be called an edge if it clouds your decisions???

-------------

PURE MARKET CYCLE

Yun nga, may nagtanong, sinagot ko lang ng diretso.

What goes up comes down, what comes down goes up.

Parang si Lucifer lang, ewan ko kung meron pa syang "goes up". Maybe. According to PURE HEAVEN CYCLES.

-------------
MATTER OF TIME

Also a matter of time when it will go 50sh, 40sh, 30sh, 20sh. It's only a matter of time of course, and I may be wrong also.

-------------
FAKE VOLUMES

Meron ba ako nasabi na fake ang volume? Baka namali lang ako type. Walang volume ang forex na available sa retail, it's not fake, wala talaga.

OHLC candles do not need volume to draw the OPEN, HIGH, LOW, and CLOSE.

Wala ngang volume jan, edi OHLCV na sana kung may volume. 🤣Joke lang.hehe

I cannot be so sure. But what I am sure is, regulated brokers must follow regulations or they will be out of business. Pero yung ASJ sure ako na manipulated ang candles nila.lol

OHLC values can be seen on any platform, Tradingview, investopedia, etc. Easy to check.

-------------

FIXED RULES

Of course, it's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever.

As I said earlier, nations, central banks, etc. has policies too.

Can Powell, Lagarde, etc. do it in their own style? I don't think so 100%.

So if they have rules to follow, hmm.....

1667532389827.png

1667532159583.png

Attachments

Last edited:
earlier you sounded like a pro my bad, now claims to be a newbie? false humility? joke lang
me: ? not an expert but keeps learning

galit? assume agad?
just stating if you know something then feel free to share, is it pointless to share?

just explained my side on the purpose of this thread when it was posted,

"to let new traders learn it themselves and not fall for ρáíd guruz"

it's up to them to explore, innovate and do as they wish.

"pero need ng indicators? Lower low and higher high"
lows and highs are not indicators, not based from mathematical computations like your typical MA, STOCH, RSI etc
just your clues to gauge the current sentiments if you can use to your advantage, if not then search for other ways

"merong kailangan i-analyze"
Analyze as you wish, no one is preventing you if it helps then go ahead

"magtoss coin"
trading is probability, no? you decide

you may win today and lose tomorrow? coz you are dealing with unseen traders with different mindset and include those
programmed bots with different buying and selling set ups, nothing to do with policies etc but analyze as you wish I maybe wrong

there's two sides of traders
losers and winners, what will your odds be?

"More than risk management, we need edge"
That is why there are no set of rules, use all means that you think will work out

"sure that it does not tell something"
that is based from experience, you need not to believe but try to discover on your own

traders yesterday may not be active today, as traders last month may trade and sell today,
if previous candlesticks tells you what comes next, then all will be rich by now coz everyone uses the same sets of charts

"There are rules"
...in plain paper and meant to be broken on the trading grounds, ceiling price and floor price?

money makers: watch me

"an edge if it clouds your decisions???"
direct reply to your "what's the use?" if not comfortable use other means to get an edge if it doesn't fit your trading style,
never said to get an edge to cloud decisions, that doesn't make sense

"hindi ito totoong market mismo"
if it's not real? then its...??? real or not then don't use if it won't help your trades

OHLC is not based on volumes no one said that, you know better

"So need talaga mag analyze?"
it's a choice, you can or not analyze depends on your strategy that is why keep it simple

as mentioned you have no data who will join the next trade to either push the price up or down, so what will you analyze?

market catalysts? news, dividends, politics, war? still depends how the market reacts

"OHLC values can be seen on any platform..."
heard of inside trading? sudden spikes out of nowhere?

assume all platforms project real time prices with the same value, then there will be no more room for arbitrage traders to exploit any price difference
from different platforms

"must follow regulations"
hello regulators 2008 Financial crisis, yes indeed

"I ain't gonna live forever."
bonjovi?

"Can Powell, Lagarde, etc. do it in their own style?"
Own style=own trading strategy own way to approach the market? for retails?

no need to drag powel lagarde etc
they have their own hedge fund managers to run their portfolios directly/indirectly as they are limited to the amount of purchase they can have to avoid any conflict of interests
so no need for them to worry on how to deal the market, consider them as market movers or retails if you wish

no hate just sharing trading experiences,

I cannot please everyone, if someone disapproves my sharing of ideas to get an edge using charts plus RM and MC

by all means go ahead and trade with real money and see for yourself and experience what awaits inside,

who knows I might missed something and you will be the first one to discover... :p

earlier you sounded like a pro my bad, now claims to be a newbie? false humility? joke lang
me: ? not an expert but keeps learning

galit? assume agad?
just stating if you know something then feel free to share, is it pointless to share?

just explained my side on the purpose of this thread when it was posted,

"to let new traders learn it themselves and not fall for ρáíd guruz"

it's up to them to explore, innovate and do as they wish.

"pero need ng indicators? Lower low and higher high"
lows and highs are not indicators, not based from mathematical computations like your typical MA, STOCH, RSI etc
just your clues to gauge the current sentiments if you can use to your advantage, if not then search for other ways

"merong kailangan i-analyze"
Analyze as you wish, no one is preventing you if it helps then go ahead

"magtoss coin"
trading is probability, no? you decide

you may win today and lose tomorrow? coz you are dealing with unseen traders with different mindset and include those
programmed bots with different buying and selling set ups, nothing to do with policies etc but analyze as you wish I maybe wrong

there's two sides of traders
losers and winners, what will your odds be?

"More than risk management, we need edge"
That is why there are no set of rules, use all means that you think will work out

"sure that it does not tell something"
that is based from experience, you need not to believe but try to discover on your own

traders yesterday may not be active today, as traders last month may trade and sell today,
if previous candlesticks tells you what comes next, then all will be rich by now coz everyone uses the same sets of charts

"There are rules"
...in plain paper and meant to be broken on the trading grounds, ceiling price and floor price?

money makers: watch me

"an edge if it clouds your decisions???"
direct reply to your "what's the use?" if not comfortable use other means to get an edge if it doesn't fit your trading style,
never said to get an edge to cloud decisions, that doesn't make sense

"hindi ito totoong market mismo"
if it's not real? then its...??? real or not then don't use if it won't help your trades

OHLC is not based on volumes no one said that, you know better

"So need talaga mag analyze?"
it's a choice, you can or not analyze depends on your strategy that is why keep it simple

as mentioned you have no data who will join the next trade to either push the price up or down, so what will you analyze?

market catalysts? news, dividends, politics, war? still depends how the market reacts

"OHLC values can be seen on any platform..."
heard of inside trading? sudden spikes out of nowhere?

assume all platforms project real time prices with the same value, then there will be no more room for arbitrage traders to exploit any price difference
from different platforms

"must follow regulations"
hello regulators 2008 Financial crisis, yes indeed

"I ain't gonna live forever."
bonjovi?

"Can Powell, Lagarde, etc. do it in their own style?"
Own style=own trading strategy own way to approach the market? for retails?

no need to drag powel lagarde etc
they have their own hedge fund managers to run their portfolios directly/indirectly as they are limited to the amount of purchase they can have to avoid any conflict of interests
so no need for them to worry on how to deal the market, consider them as market movers or retails if you wish

no hate just sharing trading experiences,

I cannot please everyone, if someone disapproves my sharing of ideas to get an edge using charts plus RM and MC

by all means go ahead and trade with real money and see for yourself and experience what awaits inside,

who knows I might missed something and you will be the first one to discover... :p
There is no hate. I just answered a question from a member. And I stand by my word, I mean what I say and say what I mean.

We can only FOLLOW price as directed by "professionals".

Our job as retail is to FOLLOW, NOT draw lower low, higher high, record with indicators (overbought/oversold nonsense), and continue wishful thinking. These ideas are perpetuated by the industry because there are niche around education.

HOW CAN YOU GAUGE THE SENTIMENT OF THE MARKET USING LL/HH?
It is based on mathematical computation, so you compute global human behaviour through a small computer screen calculating OHLC. Wow!

I followed BOE, market rewarded me. Basic.

In all things in heaven and in earth there are rules, follow the rules and be rewarded.

Last edited: