What's new

Be a person with an Honest Heart

IamtheRipper

Addict
Reaction
Cheating is a choice, not a mistake. Ang magdelete ng message para ' di makita ng Boyfriend/Girlfriend is already considered as cheating. Ang mag bonding kasama ang barkada na hindi nagpapaalam sa bf/gf, that's cheating. Bakit ka magsisinungaling at mag tatago sa partner mo?
Kung ayaw mong may pumipigil sayo, hindi ka na sana pumasok sa isang relasyon, diba? You should consider his/hes side din. Dapat alam niya yung mga ginagawa mo at plano mo. Commitment ang pinasok mo, hindi laro.
It's easy to flirt, easy to cheat, and easy to get what you want. But having someone who's truly sincere, honest and consistent, that's rare, So if you have them? Keep them. Don't ever play with their heart and feelings.
Because in the end, you'll regret it.
Be honest with them. Tell them the truth no matter how painful it is. You talked to your ex? Go and tell them. You fell out of love? Don't cheat. Just be real with him/her. No matter what happens, they will eventually know the truth. Remember, truth hurts, but lies are worst.

IRDK but i dont see the point bat hindi ka magsasabi sa partner mo na lalabas ka together with your barkada. Prolly, there is a much deeper issue. The way I see, there is no full trust in a relationship. This is the major cause of all breakups in history of mankind.

But on ther other hand, if there are really no trust issues going on, no kind of jealousy toward another person going on, then this is plain right cheating and raises a huge red flag. These types of persons are the ones you shouldnt had a relationship to begin with.

Last edited:
IRDK but i dont see the point bat hindi ka magsasabi sa partner mo na lalabas ka together with your barkada. Prolly, there is a much deeper issue. The way I see, there is no full trust in a relationship. This is the major cause of all breakups in history of mankind.

But on ther other hand, if there are really no trust issues going on, no kind of jealousy toward another person going on, then this is plain right cheating and raises a huge red flag. These types of persons are the ones you shouldnt had a relationship to begin with.
on point🙄

Ok naman yung sinabi mo TS pero mali yata yung term na magpaalam to go out with your friends. Maybe you mean notify lang or as an fyi, like letting them know of your plans. Pero yung kailangan pa humingi ng permission e d pa naman kayo kasal medyo nakakasakal po yun.

just enjoy every relationship while it lasts, never hope for an everlasting relationship kasi that would be your relationship with god that is everlasting charrr hehe