Closed Banggood apk

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverkiss

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Good morning mga ka phcorner family!

How's everyone? I hope we are doing great and safe always.

Today i have something to share you its a kind of e-shopping app just like lazada and they have a promo thats been going on right SLASH IT. hope your familiar with it. The best thing about it is you can only get 5-10 slash FREE ITEMS. Lots of choices. This is the link of your app guys download it.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Guys, I also help with the slash when you register. Thanks again. Ty Get it free! Please help me slash it. Get it free! Please help me slash it!

Get it free! Please help me slash it!
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hurry guyz grab it now while it still hot. We can help each other just drop also your link in the comment section for me to help you too. Goodluck and hope we can make it.

Attachments

giphy.gif

Attachments

ang hirap kasi sa rules nila. pwede mawala yung na slash mo pag na bili sa market, pag hindi pa tapos yung time. dun pa lang suspicious na. tapos 1 stock lang.

Status
Not open for further replies.