What's new

Closed Bakit nga ba wala sa bibliya ang pusa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hindi naman kasi nabanggit lahat ng hayop sa bibliya hindi lang pusa ang hindi nabanggit

ang black death ang tinuturing na salarin ay hindi pusa kundi mga daga na nag mula sa central asia pati nila yung mga garapata nila na tinatawag na oriental rat flea.

khit d nabanggit sa bibliya ang pusa ay sacred animal noon ancient time lalo na sa egypt kung saan sila ay tinuturing na guardian and eye of Ra -- the supreme egyptian god

ang bibliya kasi ay nagtuturo ng monotheismo o pagsamba sa iisang taliwas ito sa relihiyong paganismo ng ancient egypt.

sis propeta moises ay israelita but he was raised and destined to be a egyptian pharaoh
the major 5 books of the bible (pentateuch) was atributed to him, kaya may posibilidad na ito ang dahilan
kung bakit ang pusa ay hindi nabanggit sa bibliya alam ni prophet moises at mga israelita na ang pusa
ay sinsamba ng mga pagano sa eypt

karamihan ang binanggit sa naturang kwento ni t.s ay kathang isip lamang at walang sapat na batayan...kaya wag pong basta basta maniniwala...maging mapagbasa tayo ng bibliya para di po tayo nalilligaw...

Ts basahin mo ulit ang biblya merong pusa.

ang meron sa bibliya ay leon, the lion of judah which is the symbol of prophet jesus the prophet from the trible of judah and the royal house of king david

For I will be like a lion to Ephraim, and like a young lion to the house of Judah. I, even I, will tear and go away; I will carry off, and no one shall rescue. -Hosea 5:14

diba ang pusa maituturing na hybrid cat? :D

Bakit sinasabi na malas ang kulay itim na pusa? anyone? haha
During the medieval period, as the roman catholic church tried to increase their stranglehold on their conquered lands they killed many of those who opposed them. These included those they branded as witches whom they burned in public to scare the other people into submission. Unfortunately, because cats were revered during those times, the rc church then declared that cats, along with their witch owners, were followers of satan. They even declared that some of the witches could turn into cats, especially the black cats.

And so came the story that black cats were evil, bad luck, etc. These stories were of course propagated by the catholic church who wanted people to only revere their saints and Gods.

The irony is that when yersinia pestis came, the cats had been killed almost near extinction and there were not enough cats to hunt the growing rat population.

And so cats had their ultimate revenge as they watched people in europe die by the millions during the Black Plague, which was mostly spread by rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.