What's new

Closed Bakit kaya nagmahal na ang softdrinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned your error without any bad intention. obviously you take it as a negative correction right? that's why I pity your poor brain. :) hope you'll get my point tomorrow.
Also with null intent, I just hope that someday you'll realize that you need to fix your own errors before correcting others nyahahaha anti climactic ending ~ napagalitan pa ako ni boss Diabolica

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha.. Well thats a bummer, that's blunt. Hahaha. Surely love it that boss Diabolica is around. Haha why do you guys even do that, making english like its a measurement of intelligence, like each commas and dots have to be place at an exactly precise angle.. I dont get it really. (Sarcasm intended)

Hahaha.. Well thats a bummer, that's blunt. Hahaha. Surely love it that boss Diabolica is around. Haha why do you guys even do that, making english like its a measurement of intelligence, like each commas and dots have to be place at an exactly precise angle.. I dont get it really. (Sarcasm intended)
Hahaha my question exactly. I was just trying to make a point regarding the thread but that guy decided otherwise

Kinse na mismo.... Huhu mukhang bawal na maging masaya... Pag mainit un lang nagpapatanggal ng uhaw ko... Paano na yan pag summer na... Di pa naman aabot sweldo sa clearance sale T_T

Tsk tsk mahal na nga pati rc na malaki 24 pesos na kakabili ko lang kanina gulat ako naging 24 pesos xD
Ung 1.5 na RC nagprice check ako kanina 45 na (dating 40)

Tried my best to stock some Royal habang normal pa price, pero dahil gumastos tayu lahat last month eto lang nakayanan :'(

And yet need ko pa sya itago pra di makita ng kapatid ko ...

IMG_20180106_231257.jpg

Attachments

Mukhang kahit balita sa tv, di ka yata nanood ts. Nakakalungkot, kasama sa tax reform ang pinakamamahal nating softdrinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back