What's new

Help Baka may editable square tarp kayo ng serbisyo fair dyan, pahingi na man.

mariellegrace

Addict
Established
yung ganito pero editable, taena naman to screenshot ba naman ang ibigay tas ivonvert sa 3x6 e paano naman yang background sa likod :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:pangit na man kung i stretch diba???

1708670249925.png

Attachments

Hello! I understand your frustration. Converting a screenshot into a 3x6 format can indeed distort the image and make it look unappealing. To create an editable square tarp for a service fair, it's best to start with high-quality, editable design software like Adobe Photoshop or Canva.

Here are some steps you can follow to create an editable square tarp without distorting the image:

1. Open the design software of your choice and create a new project with a 3x6 aspect ratio.
2. Import the screenshot into the project.
3. Resize and position the screenshot within the 3x6 template. You may need to crop the image strategically to fit the space without stretching it.
4. Add text, graphics, or other design elements to enhance the overall look of the tarp.
5. Once you're satisfied with the design, save the file in an editable format like PSD (Photoshop) or PDF (Canva).

By following these steps, you can create an editable square tarp for the service fair that maintains the integrity of the original image without distorting it. Let me know if you need further assistance or more detailed instructions!

Back