What's new

B535-932 prepaid flashing

jaythugtrecee

Honorary Poster
Reaction
need masters to flash these files and test if its working

rom You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

flashher tool You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 7.25.02 PM.png

how to flash read manual msword

Attachments

Last edited:
Sana may tumulong para mahanapan na ng butas ..pero hindi kasi basta basta bibigay ng libre to kung alam na ng iba kasi pwede nila pagkakitaan

Ang problem kasi dyan is lahat ng modem ni huawei ay nakalock ang bootloader. Kaya wala talaga magawa kahit yung mga master

patambay muna ts...para may update ako...sana may mag feedback tungkol dito..para ma unlock rin modem ko..

Try mo na idol hehe ..trial and error kasi yan e kaya baka walang mag take risk kasi natatakot na baka ma brick modem nila pag mali firmware

working ba talaga ang bin file nyan boss? error talaga eh.

sinubukan kong maghanap sa net nung firmware or bin file ng b535, kaso may bayad talaga

patry po tong share ni sir thomas

Hi everyone! My first post here :D

For a while I've been trying and googling to find the firmware for globe at home b535-932 firmware postpaid version, since i was hoping to have it unlocked so i can use other sim cards from dito or gomo.

I was able to buy a package from easy-firmware website and download b535-932 firmware finally!
My question is how to update or replace the current firmware from globe with the one I downloaded from easy-firmware?
There are 2 zip files, one labeled as "firmware general" and "client software general"
If anyone can guide me, I'd be eternally grateful!

Here's the firmware for anyone who needs it.
Google drive links
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Back