What's new

Closed B312-939 globe at home prepaid router issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im using this router via ethernet cable for my work from home. Not sure why during daytime the internet speed runs slow despite the fact that im getting full signal bars and the location is LTE capable. Is it because the make and model of this router is new which could be the reason why its still taking its time to establish a good and stable internet speed since its new? Or is there a possibility that the next firmware update would fix this? Should you have any suggestions to fix it. Please let us know. Thank you.

see, i thnk this new little modem is terrible compared to the B310, beause the B310 has 2 antenna ports. IM suspicious that this modem doesnt even have 2 internal antennas for diversity, making it practically hopeless for the purposes of LTE. LTE technology is based fundamentally around a 2 antenna design, where, in the worst signal cases, it helps clear up the signal, and in the best cases, actually carries twice the amount of data for twice the speed. With one antenna, this thing is practically, 2G. Even 3G used 2 antenna diversity techniques. This is just globe trying for the Cheapest possible user equipment. I haven't seen spatial multiplexing effects (the twice the amount of data speed i just reffered to) on the larger B310, but i have definitely seen improvements with antenna diversity, in the order of magnitude of an increase in SINR figures from 5 to 18db, leading to speed increase from 5 mbps to 15 mbs using one external antenna, then increasing up to 25-30 mbps with cross polarised antenna diversity. You cannot take advantage of any of these technology tricks with the terrible single antenna port on the B312.

All my reported figures are on B41, single 15 -20 mhz channel, 800 M line of sight to the main globe tower in IT park cebu

Bakit po ba na ang B312-939 ko po ay isang device lang ang nka nakakasagap internet connection at yung ibang device ko po connected cla pro wlang internet? Ok nmn yung signal strength ko

yang bumabagal pre.. sa dami nang gumagamit yan.. kaya mabagal madalas sa umaga tas bumibilis sa madaling araw.. best nyan full admin access para pwd mpalitan ung band frequency.. ganyan din gamit ko.. nmroblema din ako nung una sobrang bagal.. pero nung ngka full admin access ako tas kaunting lipat sa positioning, laki nang inimprove..

Pano po mag change ng network settings yung LTE 3G 2G PO D KO PO MAKITA SA MODEM KO PO E
Ito po oh
Screenshot_2020-09-06-01-46-28-63.png

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.