PlayToEarn Axie Infinity Scholarship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phc_Kimz

Honorary Poster
Reaction
SCHOLARSHIP‼️ SCHOLARSHIP‼️

Good day!

Hi there. I am an member of Team AXS and would like to invite you to our Team AXS community. I want you to be part of this experience.

I am proud to extend to you the opportunity to join me as an aspiring scholar. Fill in your details to be one of us!

Apply for scholarship today with Team AXS. DM now!

DIRECT MESSAGES WILL BE MORE ENTERTAINED ‼️

NO INTERVIEW✅
NO D ISCORD✅
NO FESS TO BE COLLECTED✅

MASIPAG✅
POSITIVE MINDSET✅
WILLING TO LEARN✅

INGAT SA MGA SCAMMERS 💪‼️

Attachments

Last edited:
Sa inyo puba mag a

Sa inyo puba mag apply?
interested po <3
paano po mag apply?
Can I join poba? need kopo kasi ng source of income, pang apply po ng wifi para sa online class po, sana po palarin
Saan yung link lods?
pa isko master badly need it lang kasi walang work🙏
panu mag apply sir? willing to be scholar po ako 24/7 batak sa cp ako 😁
sir pano po kayo ma memessage? gustong gusto ko po sana mag apply sir, sana mabigyan po ng chance..ty po
Sana ma pansin nyopo dm ko. Welling to learn po
hi sir wiiling to learn and earn thank you..
Hi good morning!
If your are interested just download telegram application and register. Once you have downloaded telegram just Pm me directly @kimz0049 and i will guide you to process your account. You need to finish the 3 steps registration.
we have a nightly raffle every 9pm manila time
from monday"s to friday only, rewards are team points and slp.

Have a nice day!

Hi good morning!
If your are interested just download telegram application and register. Once you have downloaded telegram just Pm me directly @kimz0049 and i will guide you to process your account. You need to finish the 3 steps registration.

Have a nice day!
Name: Joshua D. Jose
Address: Cauayan City Isabela
If I will be chosen as your scholar I won't disappoint you and I will grind the daily quota and even exceed to it. I have always been focus on my goal when I put my mind into something I do it immediately. I do not get discouraged easily. I am willing to obey the rules and strictly follow them. I am a trustworthy individual and I can offer my loyalty to you. And if you chose me as your scholar, this will definitely help me as a student especially now that I am struggling to fund my studies. Thank you so much.

Name: Joshua D. Jose
Address: Cauayan City Isabela
If I will be chosen as your scholar I won't disappoint you and I will grind the daily quota and even exceed to it. I have always been focus on my goal when I put my mind into something I do it immediately. I do not get discouraged easily. I am willing to obey the rules and strictly follow them. I am a trustworthy individual and I can offer my loyalty to you. And if you chose me as your scholar, this will definitely help me as a student especially now that I am struggling to fund my studies. Thank you so much.
Hi good morning!

Have a nice day!

can i apply sir/ma'am 😍
Hi good morning!

Have a nice day

Hi good morning!

Have a nice day
pm sent in tg tnx btw have a nice and powerful day😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back