PlayToEarn AXIE INFINITY future scholar

RANzzzzzzzzzzY

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Hewow Future Managers!

I am welling to become scholar and ill agree what ever rules you giveme :)

๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐?: 5-12 hours

๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž: ROS, ML, Dota2, CF, PointBlank Zeppeto, Pokemon, DelugeRPG, Dragon City, Pokemon Card, Duel Links,

๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž: Personal Computer With Windows 10 Pro OS

๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ฑ๐ข๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ?: I donโ€™t have any experiences yet but I always watch and study the informations that I need to know about the game, and by watching some videos about it, I can say I already know the mechanics of the game. I still want to learn more about the game, not just the game itself but also how the game can help people around us. iโ€™ve been wanted to play and earn from this game so much that I cant stop trying my best to find a good sponsor, I am nothing but a normal guy who cant afford Axie. 1f97a.png

แด›สœแด€ษดแด‹ สแดแดœ sแด แดแดœแด„สœ ษช สœแดแด˜แด‡ ษช แด€แด แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดsแด‡ษด แดษดแด‡1f607.png

Attachments

Dapat kasi pag magaaply ka sariling words hindi copy paste, Hindi naman totoo 5-12 hours eh, ako nga 1hr lang tapos kona daily 20 arena tapos adventure, lalo na ngayon 50 nalang sa adventure

huhuhhuu sorry po but ya seriosly i have my own pc so i can grind hrs ๐Ÿ˜…
mga resume na yan kalokohan yan. bakit ? example sa FB pages or groups.

libo libong resume . babasahin nila isa isa ? HAHAHAHA waste of time.. just pick one random person and screen their background & everything. anything's bother you go check the other candidates. HAHAHAHA

bakit ka pa magbabasa ng daan daan comment or libo libong comments. at sigurado lahat yan iisa lang sinasabi. or lahat yan madrama.. hahaha

resume to be come scholar ??? HAHAHAHA malaking kalokohan

libo libong resume . babasahin nila isa isa ? HAHAHAHA waste of time.. just pick one random person and screen their background & everything. anything's bother you go check the other candidates. HAHAHAHA

bakit ka pa magbabasa ng daan daan comment or libo libong comments. at sigurado lahat yan iisa lang sinasabi. or lahat yan madrama.. hahaha

sorry po:cry:

basicly papansin lang sa manager to sa manager๐Ÿ˜‡

anyways salamat sa support๐Ÿ˜‡