Tutorial Awesome Tricks To Copy Text On Any Pictures Or Videos.

0x41414141

Forum Veteran
Reaction

๐”ป๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐• ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ž๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•“๐•ช ๐•จ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ง๐•š๐••๐•–๐• ๐•ค ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•”๐• ๐•ก๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•”๐• ๐••๐•– ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ง๐•š๐••๐•–๐• ๐•ค? ๐•†๐•ฃ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•’ ๐•›๐• ๐•“ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•๐•–๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•”๐• ๐•ก๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฉ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•š๐•ค ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•š๐•”๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•š๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•”๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ. ;););)

๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜—๐˜Š ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.
It's very easy to use by just downloading and installing it. Videos on how to use is already provided on the website as well.

๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ & ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜–๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ

You may download the extension by visiting this link >>>
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Question po?

My pang mobile po ba na application that I can use to copy text on images? Well images yes there is. ๐Ÿค” Pano pag video tapos I want to use a mobile phone to copy a text from the video that I saw? Well that's not a problem just screenshot the text from the video and upload it in the application that I've provided below. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Download The Mobile Application Here >>>
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
I think some of you already know it pero this is for someone who don't know the features of this application. For the Mobile Application above we normally use it at our company and it has allot of cool features. Besides copying text from the picture just take a picture of the things that you see even if it's a different language madali lang niya ma translate for you.

Also if naka connect kayo sa kapit bahay ninyo tapos gusto niyo malaman yung password. Buksan niyo nalang yung QR code sa phone ninyo. I'm sure alam niyo na pano gawin yun and there is no need for me to explain. Then scan niyo using the application that I mentioned and boom I guarantee makikita niyo kung ano ang password wala nang madami pang kailangan na upload for site and stuff feel free to use it and I hope naka add sa knowledge niyo ito. ๐Ÿคซ

Thanks for all the support and follows guys feel free to message me if you have other questions about the application.

Back