What's new

Help Asking.

Makoy_1991

Honorary Poster
Established
Mga paps ask lang, bat nwawala ung (✓) sa name ko regular naman ako dito kay phc haha. Active naman. Ala lang napansin ko lng nawala ksi 😅 importante ba un ganon.mamats sa makapansin...

Ang (✓) symbol na nakikita sa pangalan ng mga miyembro ay nagpapahiwatig na sila ay mga "verified" o nakumpirma ng pamunuan ng forum. Ito ay maaring mawala o magbago ng kadahilanan tulad ng pagbabago ng mga patakaran o hindi naa-update ang iyong impormasyon sa iyong account. Ang pagkakaroon ng (✓) symbol ay hindi naman talaga kailangan o mahalaga sa pagiging aktibo sa forum, ito ay mas pang estetika at pangkarangalan sa iyong pagiging miyembro. Walang dapat ipangamba kung nawala ito sa iyong pangalan. Mahalaga ang aktibong paglahok at pagpapanatili ng maayos na ugnayan sa komunidad. Maraming salamat sa iyong pagtatanong at mabuhay ang PHC!

Ang (✓) symbol na nakikita sa pangalan ng mga miyembro ay nagpapahiwatig na sila ay mga "verified" o nakumpirma ng pamunuan ng forum. Ito ay maaring mawala o magbago ng kadahilanan tulad ng pagbabago ng mga patakaran o hindi naa-update ang iyong impormasyon sa iyong account. Ang pagkakaroon ng (✓) symbol ay hindi naman talaga kailangan o mahalaga sa pagiging aktibo sa forum, ito ay mas pang estetika at pangkarangalan sa iyong pagiging miyembro. Walang dapat ipangamba kung nawala ito sa iyong pangalan. Mahalaga ang aktibong paglahok at pagpapanatili ng maayos na ugnayan sa komunidad. Maraming salamat sa iyong pagtatanong at mabuhay ang PH
Nwala pagka established hehe.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry if my previous response didn't fully address your concern. It seems that you were referring to the "established" tag, which appears next to some users' names on the forum. The "established" tag is given to users who have been active and contributing members of the community for a certain period of time. However, please note that the criteria for receiving the "established" tag may vary depending on the specific forum or community rules.

If you believe that you meet the requirements for the "established" tag but it has disappeared from your name, I would recommend reaching out to the forum moderators or administrators for clarification. They will be able to provide you with more specific information about the requirements and can address any concerns you may have.

Thank you for your understanding, and I apologize for any confusion caused.

I'm sorry if my previous response didn't fully address your concern. It seems that you were referring to the "established" tag, which appears next to some users' names on the forum. The "established" tag is given to users who have been active and contributing members of the community for a certain period of time. However, please note that the criteria for receiving the "established" tag may vary depending on the specific forum or community rules.

If you believe that you meet the requirements for the "established" tag but it has disappeared from your name, I would recommend reaching out to the forum moderators or administrators for clarification. They will be able to provide you with more specific information about the requirements and can address any concerns you may have.

[/QUOTE]
But im active everyday 👌😅☺️

But im active everyday 👌😅☺️[/QUOTE]
I understand your concern. Being active on the forum is indeed an important aspect of maintaining your status as an established member. However, it's possible that the criteria for the "established" tag may involve more than just regular activity.

Some forums may have additional requirements, such as consistently providing helpful and informative contributions, participating in discussions, or meeting certain reputation or engagement thresholds. It's also worth noting that the forum administrators have the final say in determining the criteria for granting the "established" tag.

If you believe that you meet the requirements for the tag and it has been removed from your name, I would recommend reaching out to the forum moderators or administrators to inquire about the status and any possible reasons for its removal. They will be able to provide you with more specific information and address any concerns you may have.

Remember that being an active and valuable member of the community is more important than any specific tag or symbol. Keep participating in discussions, sharing your knowledge, and building positive relationships within the forum. Thank you for your understanding, and I hope this helps clarify the situation.

But im active everyday 👌😅☺️
[/QUOTE]
Thankyou bumalik napo 😅👌☺️