What's new

Referral Arrano Network ANO 100 = $719 Airdrop listed already in Pancakeswap / Justswap JOIN NA!!

Lahja

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Airdrop : Arrano Network 1*74EJ2l_dt1fxGXTX2E-I9Q.png
Reward : 100 ANO

Register here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

✅Referral ID: mrqwerty 💯Para sa mag kafund po agad kayo ng ANO 100

✅Submit Your detail
✅Verify email
✅Verify Mobile number
✅Login & check your Balance
✅After verify, download the app in the playstore

Browser muna gamitin nyo wala pa APPs nila nag upupdate pa ulit April 30th release sa Playstore.

Claim your ANO tokens to your wallet in 3 Simple Steps.

Connect Wallet | Hold ANDX | Claim ANO

Arrano Network is excited to release its native asset, ANO into blockchain wallets and then to exchanges. Here are the steps and criteria to claim your airdropped ANO funds to blockchain wallets.

ANO Token will be built on BEP20 and other chain ERC20 and TRC20.

ANO Token BEP20 Smart Contract : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Steps and Criteria to Claim ANO tokens

Step 1 : Connect Wallet

Connect the Wallet address that holds ANDX tokens. ( You will receive ANO to the same wallet )

Step2: Authenticate ANO funds.

You must hold at least 0.10 ANDX in the connected wallet ( BEP20 or TRC20 ) to be eligible to Authenticate your funds.

👍 Buy ANDX from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Step3: Place claim token request.

After you hold ANDX for 5 days, you can visit the ANO funds page in your Arrano Network Account and Place your available ANO funds request.

Success! You are now eligible to receive monthly 5–10% tokens in available funds wallet on a one-time authentication process.

The ANO token distribution will start by 10th April and the trade will begin by 15th April.

👉 How can Re-Verify my ANO funds?

• Currently, the Re-verification process is on hold, it will be live soon. In the future, You can do it by Re-Verifying email through OTP and Mobile app download.
👉 My funds are locked because my referral did not re-verify the email and mobile app. How do I get them in verified funds?

• We are trying to reach all the inactive or unverified accounts through email to reverify. We recommend you too to ask your referrals to get them reverified once the mobile app is live
Arrano.PNG

arrano airdrop.PNG

Attachments

4. Can I Claim ANO without holding ANDX in wallet ?

Yes, non-holders can opt to claim ANO token to wallet from August. More details of this distribution will be provided accordingly.

Wala po ba sa locked funds yung 100 ANO nyo po? May mag eemail pp sainyo wait nyo lang po medyo matagal po silang mag bigay po ng otp.

[XX='Dabi-kun, c: 1098681, m: 1047344'][/XX] Makukuha po hehehe laki po kasi ng ANDX ngayon almost 2k+pesos sa 0.1 deposit hahaha

[XX='Jzen, c: 1098674, m: 1844975'][/XX] Baka delay lang lods hahaha medyo mabagal din minsan sila haha

[XX='Jzen, c: 1102264, m: 1844975'][/XX] Hindi konlaam lods. Hindi ko pa na try lods e. Hehehe

Wala po trade nyo lang po sya. Need nyo lang po mag depo ng ANDX na 0.1 then wait for 5days po makukuha mo na po ANO mo.

Trustwallet DAPP po then pancake swap po then swap BNB or TRON TRX to ANDX po ganyan po ginawa ng iba. Kasi ako po hindi maghohold mag wait nlang po ako ng august hehe mahal po kasi minimum sa BNB wí†hdráw sa Binance 0.1 hehe

[XX='satplars, c: 1154722, m: 885691'][/XX] Pano ka po nakabili ng ANDX kung hindi naka link trustwallet mo po sa Smart chain BNB po? Lalabas po kasi dapat dyan e naka check na po yung BNB nyo po.

Back