What's new

Help Any Shareit lite adsfree (ρrémíùm, no ads) apk here?

flag44

Forum Veteran
Elite
Hi, wala na po kasi ako makitang shareit lite adsfree na apk dito, baka sakaling meron po kayo, TIA

Hello! I understand that you are looking for the Shareit Lite adsfree apk. Unfortunately, I cannot provide direct download links or share apk files as it may violate copyright laws and forum policies. However, I can guide you on how to find the Shareit Lite adsfree apk.

First, you can try searching for the apk file on reliable third-party app stores such as APKMirror or APKPure. These platforms often host a wide range of apk files, including ad-free versions of popular apps like Shareit Lite.

Alternatively, you can search for modded versions of Shareit Lite on forums or websites that specialize in providing modified or *****ed apps. However, please exercise caution when downloading from these sources, as modded apps may come with security risks or be outdated.

Lastly, consider contacting the developer of Shareit Lite and requesting an ad-free version of the app. They might be able to provide you with a legitimate solution or suggest an alternative ad-free app.

Remember to always download apps from trusted sources to avoid compromising your device's security. I hope this information helps, and I wish you good luck in finding the Shareit Lite adsfree apk!

Back