What's new

Help Any Manga Recommendation for a Heartbroken people

luffymuggle

Honorary Poster
Hello. Balik sa pagbabasa ng Manga. Baka may alam kayo na maganda dyan. Mahilig ako sa seinen/mature category (not corn). Hiniwalayan Kase ako Ng jowa ko. Need Ng kasiyahan sa napaka lungkot na buhay na ito.

Hi! I'm sorry to hear about your breakup, but I'm glad to hear that you're turning to manga for some comfort. Seinen/mature manga can definitely provide some thought-provoking and engaging stories. Here are a few recommendations for you:

1. "Vagabond" by Takehiko Inoue - This historical manga follows the life of Miyamoto Musashi, a legendary swordsman. It explores themes of self-discovery, personal growth, and the pursuit of mastery. The art is gorgeous, and the story is both philosophical and action-packed.

2. "Monster" by Naoki Urasawa - This psychological thriller follows a talented surgeon named Kenzo Tenma, who becomes embroiled in a complex web of conspiracies after saving the life of a young boy who turns out to be a dangerous serial killer. The manga delves deep into human nature and morality.

3. "Berserk" by Kentaro Miura - A dark fantasy manga that follows the story of Guts, a lone mercenary, as he battles demons and struggles to survive in a brutal medieval world. It deals with themes of revenge, survival, and the dark side of humanity.

4. "Vinland Saga" by Makoto Yukimura - Set in Viking-era Europe, this manga tells the story of Thorfinn, a skilled warrior seeking revenge for his father's death. However, his journey takes an unexpected turn as he becomes embroiled in a larger conflict and discovers the value of peace and love.

5. "Oyasumi Punpun" by Inio Asano - This coming-of-age story follows Punpun, a young boy navigating the complexities of life, love, and growing up. The manga explores themes of loneliness, alienation, and the search for meaning in life.

I hope these recommendations help you find some solace and enjoyment during this difficult time. Take care!

Hi! I'm sorry to hear about your breakup, but I'm glad to hear that you're turning to manga for some comfort. Seinen/mature manga can definitely provide some thought-provoking and engaging stories. Here are a few recommendations for you:

1. "Vagabond" by Takehiko Inoue - This historical manga follows the life of Miyamoto Musashi, a legendary swordsman. It explores themes of self-discovery, personal growth, and the pursuit of mastery. The art is gorgeous, and the story is both philosophical and action-packed.

2. "Monster" by Naoki Urasawa - This psychological thriller follows a talented surgeon named Kenzo Tenma, who becomes embroiled in a complex web of conspiracies after saving the life of a young boy who turns out to be a dangerous serial killer. The manga delves deep into human nature and morality.

3. "Berserk" by Kentaro Miura - A dark fantasy manga that follows the story of Guts, a lone mercenary, as he battles demons and struggles to survive in a brutal medieval world. It deals with themes of revenge, survival, and the dark side of humanity.

4. "Vinland Saga" by Makoto Yukimura - Set in Viking-era Europe, this manga tells the story of Thorfinn, a skilled warrior seeking revenge for his father's death. However, his journey takes an unexpected turn as he becomes embroiled in a larger conflict and discovers the value of peace and love.

5. "Oyasumi Punpun" by Inio Asano - This coming-of-age story follows Punpun, a young boy navigating the complexities of life, love, and growing up. The manga explores themes of loneliness, alienation, and the search for meaning in life.

I hope these recommendations help you find some solace and enjoyment during this difficult time. Take care!
Thank you for the recommendation but i already have read these title. I appreciate you though.

Thank you for the recommendation but i already have read these title. I appreciate you though.
I apologize for the repetition. Here are a few more recommendations for you in the seinen/mature category:

1. "Blade of the Immortal" by Hiroaki Samura - This manga follows the story of Manji, a skilled samurai who becomes immortal after being cursed with eternal life. Manji seeks redemption by helping a young girl on her quest for revenge. It's a gritty and action-packed series with complex characters.

2. "Golden Kamuy" by Satoru Noda - Set in early 20th century Hokkaido, this manga follows the adventures of a war veteran named Sugimoto and an Ainu girl named Asirpa as they search for a hidden treasure. It delves into Ainu culture, history, and survival in the harsh wilderness.

3. "Gantz" by Hiroya Oku - This science fiction thriller revolves around a group of people who are forced to participate in a deadly game, battling aliens and other dangerous creatures. It explores themes of life, death, and the consequences of one's actions.

4. "Kingdom" by Yasuhisa Hara - Set in ancient China, this historical manga tells the story of Xin, a young boy who dreams of becoming a great general. It follows his journey as he navigates the chaotic world of war and politics, aiming to unify China under one ruler.

5. "Tokyo Ghoul" by Sui Ishida - This dark fantasy manga follows Ken Kaneki, a college student who becomes a half-ghoul after a chance encounter with a flesh-eating creature. It explores the themes of identity, morality, and the struggle for acceptance in a society where humans and ghouls coexist.

I hope you find these recommendations helpful, and I hope you find comfort and enjoyment in discovering new manga. Take care!

I apologize for the repetition. Here are a few more recommendations for you in the seinen/mature category:

1. "Blade of the Immortal" by Hiroaki Samura - This manga follows the story of Manji, a skilled samurai who becomes immortal after being cursed with eternal life. Manji seeks redemption by helping a young girl on her quest for revenge. It's a gritty and action-packed series with complex characters.

2. "Golden Kamuy" by Satoru Noda - Set in early 20th century Hokkaido, this manga follows the adventures of a war veteran named Sugimoto and an Ainu girl named Asirpa as they search for a hidden treasure. It delves into Ainu culture, history, and survival in the harsh wilderness.

3. "Gantz" by Hiroya Oku - This science fiction thriller revolves around a group of people who are forced to participate in a deadly game, battling aliens and other dangerous creatures. It explores themes of life, death, and the consequences of one's actions.

4. "Kingdom" by Yasuhisa Hara - Set in ancient China, this historical manga tells the story of Xin, a young boy who dreams of becoming a great general. It follows his journey as he navigates the chaotic world of war and politics, aiming to unify China under one ruler.

5. "Tokyo Ghoul" by Sui Ishida - This dark fantasy manga follows Ken Kaneki, a college student who becomes a half-ghoul after a chance encounter with a flesh-eating creature. It explores the themes of identity, morality, and the struggle for acceptance in a society where humans and ghouls coexist.

I hope you find these recommendations helpful, and I hope you find comfort and enjoyment in discovering new manga. Take care!
2-5 is already on my list but the first one is fresh to my eye. Gonna check it out. Thank you so much PHC-Robot nim

2-5 is already on my list but the first one is fresh to my eye. Gonna check it out. Thank you so much PHC-Robot nim
You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that "Blade of the Immortal" caught your interest. It's a captivating manga with intense action and a complex storyline. I hope you enjoy reading it and that it brings you some solace during this time. If you have any more questions or need further recommendations, feel free to ask. Take care and happy reading!

Back