What's new

Any alternative ng Poco F4 5G?

AEZAKMI_12

Eternal Poster
Solutions
Reaction
Balak ko na kasi bumili ng Poco F4 5G by next week, nung una talaga f3 lang, eh halos same price nalang sila kaya dun ako sa f4. Kaya lang napansin ko ang daming nagkaka issue sa auto shutdown/deadboot kaya nag hahanap ako ng alternative ng POCO/Xiaomi.

So far ang mga napipili ko ay:
  • Realme GT Neo2
  • OnePlus 9RT
  • OnePlus ACE (Last resort lang Mediatek)

As much as possible sana Snapdragon sana, may OIS yung cam and Stereo speaker. CODM lang usual na laro ko haha

Any suggestions?

The OnePlus 9RT is value for money. The only thing you have to consider is that you'll have to use the 5G Booster (switcher) app from the Play Store to force 5G on for either Smart or Globe. There is currently no VoLTE or VoWiFi as the Global ROM is not truly Global but a Regional one (India). The same goes if you get the ColorOS (China) ROM. You'll have to wait until someone figures out how to activate it forcefully. I don't think it would be much of an issue for the next three years, as I doubt the carriers would force their users to use VoLTE (except DITO).

The OnePlus 9RT is value for money. The only thing you have to consider is that you'll have to use the 5G Booster (switcher) app from the Play Store to force 5G on for either Smart or Globe. There is currently no VoLTE or VoWiFi as the Global ROM is not truly Global but a Regional one (India). The same goes if you get the ColorOS (China) ROM. You'll have to wait until someone figures out how to activate it forcefully. I don't think it would be much of an issue for the next three years, as I doubt the carriers would force their users to use VoLTE (except DITO).
I understand this issue as well. I'm also considering OnePlus 9 nalang, however, the variant that's available in shopee and lazada are CN/IN variant, that variant that does not include wireless charging. If ever I'm going to buy such flagship device, why not buy the 'complete' one diba? Kasi if we're going to look at it, it's same thing for 9RT and OP9, they'll be from IN/CN and will be flashed OxygenOS just to have a 'Global' ROM.

I understand this issue as well. I'm also considering OnePlus 9 nalang, however, the variant that's available in shopee and lazada are CN/IN variant, that variant that does not include wireless charging. If ever I'm going to buy such flagship device, why not buy the 'complete' one diba? Kasi if we're going to look at it, it's same thing for 9RT and OP9, they'll be from IN/CN and will be flashed OxygenOS just to have a 'Global' ROM.
I also had that predicament when I was choosing the 9RT. The past two phones I used had wireless charging (Note 10+ and Fold). What I came to realize was that I never really used it as it was too slow. With the 65w warp charge of OnePlus, I plug it in the morning before I head for work and it lasts me at least until I get back home.

The 9 does have a better set of cameras too, but at the end of the day, I was able to grab the 9RT (12/256) much lower - just below 20k during 7.7 from Lazada - it looks better too, IMO.

Infinix zero 5g/dimensity 900/refresh rate 120hz/fast charging 33w/supersmooth
1657180713299_1.jpg

Attachments