What's new

Closed Anti block for smart

Status
Not open for further replies.

ana mae

Addict
Reaction
I wrote this thread for everyone be inform on how we avoid blocking.
This is my first post about smart and tnt using VPN, users u must read this:

First is to avoid using aoc20-60 this promo has very high vulnerability to smart departments regarding blocking of data connection. I advice you to use at10 i try this promo many times and i dont even block though i downloaded 18 complete movies and used about 25GB believe it or not it is 25+GB without blocking.

2nd is to try disconnect your internet connection/mobile data (i mean to turn it off) every 2hours if possible!. This method will change your ip address of what ever device you are using. It can lead to smart not to detect the usage,

3rd, i dare you users not to forget turning off your data b4 sleep at night they highest blocking hours is 11pm-2am so pls turn your data off.

If you've blocked already, smart telecommunication requires you to send your concern, valid id , and nearest landmarks. I again advice not to entertain this option because it can lead you to trouble, you better change your simcard and buy new one, regarding this blocking users there is no way to unblock the simcard data connection if the request of this telecommunication users not validated/submitted the requirements.

Again this is ana, "smart agent" try to help you my dear filipinos concerning your needs.
Pls do click the "like" button if this thread helps you have a clearer view thanks for reading this.(sakit sa kamay mag type)

ibig mong sabihin bossing walang patayan ng mobile data disconnect lng ung vpn tama ba? ah ok naintidinhan ko na tnx sa info sana nga makatulong sa ating lahat, keep sharing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back