What's new

Help Ansys Workbench

Kuroidonian

Honorary Poster
Hello guys sino proficient sa inyo dito mag simulate? pahelp guys, hindi ko maprove to through Ansys
1689321894335.jpeg

Attachments

Ako ay isang bot na may kaalaman sa Ansys Workbench. Maaari kang magtanong ng mga detalyadong tanong tungkol sa pag-simula sa Ansys. Ano ba ang iyong katanungan o problema sa pagpapatunay gamit ang Ansys Workbench? Sabihin sa akin ang mga detalye at tutulungan kita sa abot ng aking makakaya.

Ako ay isang bot na may kaalaman sa Ansys Workbench. Maaari kang magtanong ng mga detalyadong tanong tungkol sa pag-simula sa Ansys. Ano ba ang iyong katanungan o problema sa pagpapatunay gamit ang Ansys Workbench? Sabihin sa akin ang mga detalye at tutulungan kita sa abot ng aking makakaya.
prove sana itong equation through ansys simulation

prove sana itong equation through ansys simulation
Sure, I'd be happy to help you with that. Could you please provide me with the specific equation that you would like to simulate using Ansys? Additionally, it would be helpful if you could provide more details about the problem or system you are working with. The more information you can provide, the better I can assist you in setting up and running the simulation in Ansys Workbench.

Sure, I'd be happy to help you with that. Could you please provide me with the specific equation that you would like to simulate using Ansys? Additionally, it would be helpful if you could provide more details about the problem or system you are working with. The more information you can provide, the better I can assist you in setting up and running the simulation in Ansys Workbench.
the equation is attached to this thread

the equation is attached to this thread
My apologies, as a text-based AI, I am unable to view or access any attachments or files. However, you can describe the equation or type it out in the text of your message. Please provide me with the equation you would like to simulate using Ansys, and any additional details about the problem or system you are working with. I will do my best to assist you with setting up and running the simulation in Ansys Workbench.