Another favorite antagonist

Yowamushi Pedal would lose its thrill if the author removed this character.
Do you agree guys? 😊

He also become my favorite antagonist. 😊

MidouManga.png

Attachments

It would be interesting if author could add more characters major players outside of the usual Circle 3's Shohoku, Kyoto-Fushimi and Hakone. No more Onoda vs. Manami in the 3rd stage finale, I hope atleast 4 of 6 Shohoku finish. I'm getting tired of one on one battles of Hakone and Shohoku, its boring and cliches. Midosouji is undoubtly talented and skillful his ego alone beat anyone. He is the real Sportsman, he just lack tier level teammates. Also im tired of Imaizumi nerf. Thats all.

Last edited:
Anong anime yan?
Yowamushi Pedal po.
Maganda to Master. Pupuyatin ka nyan sa panonood. Hehe

It would be interesting if author could add more characters major players outside of the usual Circle 3's Shohoku, Kyoto-Fushimi and Hakone. No more Onoda vs. Manami in the 3rd stage finale, I hope atleast 4 of 6 Shohoku finish. I'm getting tired of one on one battles of Hakone and Shohoku, its boring and cliches. Midosouji is undoubtly talented and skillful his ego alone beat anyone. He is the real Sportsman, he just lack tier level teammates. Also im tired of Imaizumi nerf. Thats all.
I totally agree master that the author should introduce more major characters and a high caliber antagonist to rekindle the series intrigue. Medyo nabobored na din ako sa seasons 3 and 4. Pero right now I'm currently watching season 5. Even though the story has become a bit boring, however I'm determined to see Sohoku through to the end. 😊
Hoping na lang ako na napansin ng Author na medyo paboring na yung kwento para magawan ng paraan. 😊 hehe

Last edited: