marvinyabuj

Honorary Poster
Reaction
share ko lang kasi ako work smart xD
kasi natatapos ko ng wala pang uwian ang work ko
at nakakapag ML pa ko
mas lamang pa nga ang pahinga ko kesa sa trabaho ko xD haha

ikaw ? paano ka mag trabaho ?

Work hard to late to discover that there is a way of doing it smart. 12 hrs work below minimum and saklap 30 plus na ako 9 years walang ipon at higit sa lahat father of 3 kids 😁

Both.

The only downside is too much stress, and health is maybe at risk. So extra precaution is needed.

Doing both for the past 10 years have given me a lot though - nakapagpundar ng sasakyan, nakapagpakasal ng engrande on my own without any financial help from my family, got my own place for my start-up family, etc.

So di lang work hard, di lang work smart. It should be both. (y)

if im gonna be your boss, i dont really give a shit about what my staff doing as long as they keep their job well and finish. the more important is the result as well as the mental heath of my epmloyees. you cant perform well if youre mind are overwork. you can do that but dont expect higher salary and promotion. because this things really deserve on people who give an extra effort and empathy to the company.

if im gonna be your boss, i dont really give a shit about what my staff doing as long as they keep their job well and finish. the more important is the result as well as the mental heath of my epmloyees. you cant perform well if youre mind are overwork. you can do that but dont expect higher salary and promotion. because this things really deserve on people who give an extra effort and empathy to the company.
kalokohan yan, kahit deserve mo talo ka pa din ng sipsip na katrabaho , alam mong mas magaling ka sa kanya pero sya sipsip lang ang puhunan nag mumuka na syang magaling sa boss , anak ng teteng talaga xD

kalokohan yan, kahit deserve mo talo ka pa din ng sipsip na katrabaho , alam mong mas magaling ka sa kanya pero sya sipsip lang ang puhunan nag mumuka na syang magaling sa boss , anak ng teteng talaga xD
Probably i got your point. Maybe nasa decent company siya kaya ganon opinion nya. As for you, likas kasi sa pinoy ang crab mentality. Ayaw malamangan, its their mindset. But mind you never follow their traits. It will only lead you to negative views in life.

People talk like this is always the bitter one. Dont you know the boss is aware of this thing you called sipsip? They just manage it in the most useful way. Because this people do anything to get the job done whaterver it takes. And that the boss always wanted. Not that sit there doing as usual, nothing new. Then complaining and whining why not getting a promotion. Man, that's not the world works.

People talk like this is always the bitter one. Dont you know the boss is aware of this thing you called sipsip? They just manage it in the most useful way. Because this people do anything to get the job done whaterver it takes. And that the boss always wanted. Not that sit there doing as usual, nothing new. Then complaining and whining why not getting a promotion. Man, that's not the world works.
or probably it depends on what kind of work force or company they are into. We can not blame them because they use to choose to be like that. A matter of respecting how they see their life thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.