What's new

Closed Anime site without ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1850421_1589699877431.png

The Goods
  • Its Ad Free, not a single ad in site even with video players.
  • Smart programming - having the little 5 second pre-roll of their logo downloaded and played instead of stitching it to the beginning of very video is commendable on their end.
  • Video player performance is implemented well with video downloaded (streamed to video player/client) in sections and not a live feed of sorts like older sites do.
  • MAL and AniList support was appreciated even though I did not use them.
  • Multilingual - Noticed on some videos they had alternate audio/subtitle tracks was very surprising to see.
  • Watch2Gether was such a great feature to see. Eliminates the middle service like Kast
  • Great quality control with some great personal preferences too (like setting default quality or enabling Safe Search)
  • You can Download Episodes too and OP's and ED's too apparently

1850422_1589699960995.png

The Bad
  • Some users have expressed how they did not like making an account to use AniWatch
  • Other users have mentioned that the database isn't as large as other sites - BUT personally this was totally fine with me as they have everything seasonal that I'm watching.
  • Some UI issues especially on mobile. The dropdown menu is not as responsive as the desktop site and sometimes I go to a page where I was not meant to go.

As is said, there is a watch together feature which you can watch together with your friends and have a chat with them.

1850423_1589700032009.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back