What's new

Closed Anime recommendations~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, this is a list of animes I've watched and enjoyed. I'll share a few of them and feel free to share yours too!

#1 Air Gear

Genre: Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Shonen, Sports

Episodes: 25

airgear.png
poster-5986.jpg

This series took roller blades to a whole new level! This series focuses on Air Trek Motorized rollerblades and gang battles. Maybe a lil bit of ecchi *eyebrows wiggle*

It all started with a pitiful protagonist, bullied by Air Trek users, inspiring him to learn using those fancy rollerblades too. Now all he needed was a gang and a battle to fight. That was when his journey started and this is a very fun anime, good facial expressions (LITERALLY. You'll laugh your **** off and this will not disappoint you, mate.), nice plot transitions and maybe a few fanservices here and there. By the way, there's a manga of this.

# 2 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)

Genre: Historical Fiction, Black Comedy, Dark Fantasy, Psychological Thriller

Episodes: 24 and an OVA

liPphdOfJWolt-r1_cp-mq_9T_dnWmDtmNge7o3gjjiS8b4lyg.jpg
Kuroshitsuji-kuroshitsuji-34818038-500-375.jpg

No, this anime isn't about the butler. Well, okay, maybe it revolves around him too but this series mostly focuses on Ciel Phantomhive, a thirteen-year old Earl whose parents died in a house fire. He plans to return a favor to those who betrayed and defiled the name of Phantomhive. Even at such a young age, the queen throws 'odd' tasks for him to solve and those tasks seems to be always entangled with peculiar events.

Also, that butler ain't just any average servant because Sebastian is a demon butler. Yeah, you heard me. They prolly forgot to add "Supernatural" in the genres.

This is an awesome series with splendid plot twists that won't cease to surprise you starring a show-off demon butler and a his prideful yet shrewd young master.

#3 Pandora Hearts

Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery, Shounen, Supernatural

Episdes: 25

pandorahearts-70792.jpeg

b822d4a4dbd3ec95a37684829ca2640e.jpg

Oz Vessalius, heir to the Vessalius Duke House, once thought that the Abyss-- A dark, cold place where unspeakable creatures dwell in and where "bad" people were dragged in as a punishment-- was simply a folktale, a story used to scare children off until one faithful nighy during his coming-of-age ceremony.

Yes, I can say that this series is also good. There's a manga for this if you think the series isn't enough. Also, I find this an entertaining and interesting anime.

#4 Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End)

Genres: Action, Drama, Shounen, Supernatural, Vampire

Episodes: 12

3cb024b6578ef861771379269709440c.jpg
poster-thumb-44976.jpg

After an outbreak of a mysterious virus that killed anyone above the age of 13, survivors of the virus were taken by power-hungry vampires as livestocks.

Tired of this kind of life, Yuuichiro and Mikaela Hyakuya, two boys from an orphanage, along with other children they consider "family", attempted at escape which came to a tragic result with only Yuuichiro being able to escape and the rest of his so-called family, dead.

Yuuichiro was soon found by the Moon Demon Academy, a military unit dedicated to exterminate vampires in Japan.

Yeah, so on and so forth, he grew up and what can you say? Protagonists tend to be vengeful but that mindset of Yu-chan will change as the series progresses. This is totally worth watching and trust me, you will not regret checking this out!

#5 Hetalia Axis Powers

Genre: Historical, Comedy, Parody

Episodes: 52

This is basically countries as people. I actually used this for studying for my exams in Social Studies regarding World Wars xD Believe me or not, I got to learn in a new way thanks to Hetalia and I got a high score too :hilarious: So if you're a student and you always get scolded for watching "useless cartoon" (Jesus Christ, ugh.) you can rub this series in your birth giver's face and prove her wrong! (Or father too)

Hidekaz Himaruya had a creative way of animating countries as people and showing some important events that happened in history and he even threw in some random facts about these countries.

The countries' personalities will throw you off your feet and I memorized the flags and countries easily thanks to this series too ;)

I kinda get excited when I talk about anime so I'll end the list here for now before I stray off the topic.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.