What's new

Android App Android TV must-have apps

edgecraft

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. --> Web browser for android tv with remote control support and adblock capability.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.--> This is the solution for your pesky neighbors who always pair their bluetooth with your tv. By default, android tv's bluetooth is always set to on (for remote control purpose) and is always visible to bluetooth pairing. This app will hide your tv from bluetooth pairing, w/o affecting your remote. *WARNING! - DO NOT TURN THE BLUETOOTH OFF IN THE APP SETTINGS! JUST SELECT HIDE FROM UNPAIRED DEVICES.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. --> An Android app to stream and download Movies, TV-Shows and Animes for free without the hassle of ads.. This open source app can stream any media content from various sources. It does not host any media content.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. --> Although there are many good file managers out there, I find this one more suited to my needs. It has alot of perks, and with file sharing via wlan connection as the one I find very useful. It is also compatible with tv remote control.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. --> An app for live streaming tv channel broadcast from around the world, using m3u file, or manual settings for iptv.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. --> If your tv doesn't come with it's own ram/cache clearing app, then Files by Google is a safe choice for cleaning and clearing cache to free up some space and increase the tv performance.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. --> DIsable your tv's default YøùTùbé app and install this ad-free version.

Some apps to follow....

Last edited:
Legit . master tanong ko lang kung may way ba para ma uninstall ang pre installed apps sa android tv
Afaik, wala pang paraan para ma-fully uninstall ang pre-installed apps sa android tv, dahil need pang i-root ang tv, which is still non-existent, I think. Pwede mo namang i-disable na lang muna.

Back