What's new

Android phone reco

Kyeopta-ssi

Addict
Reaction
Planning to buy a new phone na pwede sa ML, Coc, Codm at Genshin Impact pero budget friendly lang.

Which one po is the best?
• Samsung A05s
• Poco X5 pro 5G
• Tecno Pova 5 or 6
• Tecno Camon 20 pro
• Redmi note 13

Thank you po sa mag re-reply. ☺️

Hello! Among the options you've listed, the Poco X5 Pro 5G stands out as the most suitable choice for playing Mobile Legends, Clash of Clans, Call of Duty Mobile, and Genshin Impact, while also being budget-friendly. Here's why:

1. Performance: The Poco X5 Pro 5G comes with a powerful processor and GPU that can handle demanding games like Genshin Impact smoothly without lag or frame drops. This ensures a great gaming experience.

2. 5G Connectivity: The inclusion of 5G connectivity future-proofs your device, ensuring faster download speeds and lower latency for online gaming.

3. Display: The Poco X5 Pro 5G likely features a high refresh rate display, which can make gaming more fluid and responsive, enhancing your overall gameplay experience.

4. Battery Life: With a good battery capacity, you can expect longer gaming sessions without worrying about running out of battery quickly.

While the other phones on your list are decent options, the Poco X5 Pro 5G seems to offer the best balance of performance, features, and budget-friendliness for your gaming needs. Make sure to check the specific specs and reviews before making your final decision. Good luck with your new phone purchase!

I recommend mag Poco X6 Pro 5G ka nalang instead of Poco X5 Pro 5G. Same price lang naman sila (nakita ko sa shopee) and mataas ang Antutu Score ng X6 kaysa sa X5

Last edited:
I recommend mag Poco X6 Pro 5G ka nalang instead of Poco X5 Pro 5G. Same price lang naman sila (nakita ko sa shopee) and mataas ang Antutu Score ng X6 kaysa sa X5
Dami kong nakikita na nagpo-post ng mga issues regarding poco x6 pro. Search muna bago bumili.

Dami kong nakikita na nagpo-post ng mga issues regarding poco x6 pro. Search muna bago bumili.

join k sa mga page ng phone n want mo para malaman mo mga issues and watch k sa YøùTùbé kay pinoytechdad for more idea's
Thank you sa reply mga paps. I'll watch pinoytechdad before purchasing a new phone!