What's new

Allaboutxchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

x_SNUFF_x

Forum Guru
Reaction
On July 20th, we learned that lead singer of Linkin Park Chester Bennington died of alleged suicide. I was well aware that Chester was good friends with Chris Cornell who died of alleged suicide on May 18, 2017, just two months before his July 20th birthday. Bennington and Cornell were so close that Bennington was actually the Godfather to Cornell’s children.

Chester was born in Phoenix on March 20, 1976. His mother, Susan Elaine Johnson, was a nurse and his dad, Lee Russell Bennington, was a police detective whose work focused on child abuse cases. Not only was his father a detective but his brother Brian Bennington is a police officer. Chester has an older half-brother and two older half-sisters. In 1996, Chester had a son with Elka Brand and eventually adopted her son as his own in 2006. Chester and his wife Talinda Bentley had three children together, one boy and two girls. He and his first wife, Samantha Marie Olit, had a child together in 2002.

When Chester was 11, his parents divorced and his father won custody of him. Due to his father’s long work hours, he was rarely home leaving Chester feeling lonely. At 17, he decided to move in with his mother. She soon realized he was on drugs and kicked him out. In 2011, he decided he would remain clean from drugs because “he did not want to be that person anymore”. However, in 2016, he was using again and Linkin Park had to stage an intervention for him. In an interview with Metal Hammer, Chester said:

“I was on 11 hits of acid a day. I dropped so much acid I’m surprised I can still speak! I’d smoke a bunch of *****s, do a bit of math and just sit there and freak out. Then I’d smoke opium to come down. I weighed 110 pounds. My mom said I looked like I stepped out of Auschwitz. So I used pot to get off drugs. Every time I’d get a craving, I’d smoke my pot.”

For several years, Chester Bennington spoke about the rape he experienced as a child. He has stated several times that from ages 7 to 13 he was molested by a man a couple of years older than him.

Previously speaking to Kerrang! magazine in 2014, Chester explained:

“It escalated from a touchy, curious, ‘what does this thing do’ into full-on, crazy violations. I was getting beaten up and being forced to do things I didn’t want to do. It destroyed my self-confidence. I didn’t want people to think I was gay or that I was lying. It was a horrible experience.”

In every interview or article, I have read, I cannot find that he ever stated who his abuser was. Over the years, Chester openly discussed his battle with drug and ******* addiction. Just about every time he mentioned it, he would say he believed it was due to the years he was molested. Naturally, the trauma affected him greatly throughout his life. Oddly, it appears he was clean at the time of his death and nothing has been revealed that proves otherwise.

What really stood out to me while reading about his life, was that he endured rape for 6 years while living with his father who was a child abuse detective. Without actually speaking with his father or relatives, I can only speculate he must have known. I know he was away a lot due to his job and Chester admits he didn’t tell anyone until years after it happened. Nevertheless, you would think with his father’s employment, he would want to tell him. If a parent of mine was a child *** abuse detective, I would feel completely safe telling them I had been raped. I would have high hopes that my parent would take care of the guy who hurt me. Was it possible that Bennington did not want to out his “friend” who was molesting him? Was it a family member? Was it someone too powerful in their life that his parents could not take down? These are all questions that run through my head every time a new article is released.

Bennington’s close friend Chris Cornell from Soundgarden ran an organization called “IF ONLY” to help protect sexually abused children. Especially those who were addicted to drugs or *******.

“The Chris & Vicky Cornell Foundation was formed in late 2012 with the mission to protect the most vulnerable children. While most of their philanthropic work to date has been private and anonymous, Chris and Vicky formed the Foundation based on their personal experience working in the child protection space.”

You may remember that Chris allegedly died of suicide by hanging as well. Detroit News wasn’t buying the story after speaking with some close friends and relatives. You can read the whole article here: Chris Cornell death probe leaves some unsatisfied. This entire section really stood out to me:
A child *** ring?

[Cody, who runs the heavy metal rock website The Metal Den, said he believes Cornell — who established a foundation with his wife to help vulnerable children — may have been killed because he was about to expose a child *** ring.

Cody claims a rock star who was a friend of Cornell’s wife showed up in a “black book” that, according to the theory, named ****philes associated with Comet Ping Pong. Washington, D.C.’s Metropolitan Police said the allegations are untrue.

In December, Edgar Welch opened fire inside the Washington pizzeria. He told police he’d gone there to investigate if children were being abused. Welch was sentenced last month to four years in prison.

On his website, Cody claims that a source close to Cornell told him the rocker was about to expose ****philes among the political and entertainment elite.

Cody added he isn’t focusing on the *** ring theory anymore, although he said he still believes that’s why Cornell was killed.]

I do not know this Cody guy but I would LOVE to speak with him. Cody if you read this, please email me. Now, I know there are some pretty slimy people in this world but I do not believe Cody was just fueling Pizzagate rumors for no reason but some publicity. I really want to know who this friend of Cornell’s wife is that showed up in the black book. Could have been Bennington? God forbid, I really hope not. Maybe Bennington and Cornell were trying to take this guy and the entire *** trafficking ring down together and that is why they were both killed.

I do like to just throw allegations out there about anyone. I am not by no means saying that Bennington or Cornell were child abusers. Please understand that. I am just sharing how my mind works. These are the thoughts and ideas that go through my head. I could be completely wrong and just read one too many crime novels. I am not the only one speculating though.

Many people have noticed the resemblance in Pizzagate’s main player John David Podesta.

Attachments

my favorite rock band since highschool days... i even purchased their album "hybrid theory" even i'm still a highschool student and don't have much money to throw of. T_T ... IN THE END i feel so NUMB because i always BREAKING THE HABIT when MY DECEMBER ends. rip Chester, you'll be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.