What's new

Direct Link Aleatrix - Mega Anime Collection (Terabox Link)

banner.png

Just wanna share my collection of anime series that i have collected these past few years and in BD-Rip form , They are mostly ripped from hi10anime website and mostly in 720p Resolution, All in all its around 1TB in size though you can pick the series you want to download in terabox. I still do add new series from time to time.Sorry as well kung walang sample images since sobrang dami ng anime series nung link di ko magagawan ng sample images lahat.​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

(RAR Password: DKE7kEF667zBTUlh5Xt9L5SwFFh)

since i still have around 200gb free space in my terabox, you can request for a series that you want me to add in the list then i'll add a BD-rip version of it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks for this TS, bookmark ko muna.
okie!
Cries in Free User 😢
View attachment 2140514

Update: Nevermind got it to download directly 😂
View attachment 2140515
Kahit free user makakapag direct download ka parin naman sa terabox. Ok din naman yung DL speed sa kanila hindi masyado throttled like sa ibang file hosting sites. umaabot din minsan sa 5000 to 4000 MB/sec ang download rate ko sa kanila using IDM pc and the best is yung Shared link validity period nila is permanent.

Last edited: