What's new

Alam niyo kung ano nakatulong sa pain ko after breakup?

8baller

Grasshopper
Reaction
Ma.sturbation. Dahil everytime namimiss ko siya or nalulungkot ako, I just ma.sturbate and after that nawawala na feelings ko para sa kanya. Sounds crazy but its real.
Post nut clarity pala tawag dito

Step 1: Acceptance

It sounds easy but yeah, it will never be easy to accept things that you don't want to accept. Specially accepting the reality, the truth, na wala na talaga.

Here is the most real problem about masterbating to your ex: the more you do it, the longer the bonding hormones (stronger for women than men, but still there) stay in your body. Being in love someone literally releases chemicals and hormones throughout your body and it’s a physiological fracture when you break up. Your body and mind have to basically detox/detach from them in order to move on.

I guess it depends on what your goals are for yourself. If it’s too finally be free of your ex, I do not recommend. You might occasionally want to fantasize they could have been the person you needed them to be.
People do things when they are ready to do them. Period. Sometimes they are never ready. You will know when you are.

Here is the most real problem about masterbating to your ex: the more you do it, the longer the bonding hormones (stronger for women than men, but still there) stay in your body. Being in love someone literally releases chemicals and hormones throughout your body and it’s a physiological fracture when you break up. Your body and mind have to basically detox/detach from them in order to move on.

I guess it depends on what your goals are for yourself. If it’s too finally be free of your ex, I do not recommend. You might occasionally want to fantasize they could have been the person you needed them to be.
People do things when they are ready to do them. Period. Sometimes they are never ready. You will know when you are.
pde naman cguro sya magmasterbate wag lang un ex niya pag imaginan nya

Agreed. Pag ginagawa kasi to, yoir conditioning your mind to associate your ex to the feeling of fulfillment after ma****tion.

Back