What's new

Help Alabang to PICC Route help

bhosxkiller

Honorary Poster
Hello po mga boss.s
Ask ko lng sana kung may tiga Alabang(Muntinlupa) dito or may alam ng bagong ruta mula "Alabang to PICC", yung makakatipid lng sana sa pamasahe.

dyan po kasi gaganapin graduation namin.
-Thank You po.

Hello! I can help you with that. There are a few options you can consider to save on transportation costs when going from Alabang to PICC.

1. Public Transportation: You can take a jeepney or UV Express van from Alabang to Baclaran. From Baclaran, you can ride the LRT Line 1 going to Vito Cruz Station. PICC is just a short walk from the station. This option may be more time-consuming, but it is one of the most affordable ways to get to PICC.

2. Ridesharing Services: You can also consider using ridesharing apps like Grab or Angkas. These services usually have fixed rates, so you can estimate your fare beforehand. Just input your pick-up and drop-off locations, and the app will give you an estimate of the fare. Ridesharing services can be more convenient and faster compared to public transportation, especially during peak hours.

3. Carpooling: If you know anyone else attending the graduation ceremony from your area, you can consider carpooling with them. This way, you can split the cost of fuel and toll fees, saving you money on transportation. You can ask around your school or check if there are any online groups or forums where you can find potential carpool buddies.

4. Biking: If you're up for some physical activity and have a bicycle, you can also consider biking to PICC. This option will not only save you money but also contribute to a healthier lifestyle. Just make sure to plan your route and take necessary safety precautions when biking on the road.

Remember to plan your trip ahead of time to avoid any inconvenience or delays. It's also a good idea to check for any traffic updates or road closures that may affect your chosen route. I hope these suggestions help, and congratulations on your upcoming graduation!

Hello! I can help you with that. There are a few options you can consider to save on transportation costs when going from Alabang to PICC.

1. Public Transportation: You can take a jeepney or UV Express van from Alabang to Baclaran. From Baclaran, you can ride the LRT Line 1 going to Vito Cruz Station. PICC is just a short walk from the station. This option may be more time-consuming, but it is one of the most affordable ways to get to PICC.

2. Ridesharing Services: You can also consider using ridesharing apps like Grab or Angkas. These services usually have fixed rates, so you can estimate your fare beforehand. Just input your pick-up and drop-off locations, and the app will give you an estimate of the fare. Ridesharing services can be more convenient and faster compared to public transportation, especially during peak hours.

3. Carpooling: If you know anyone else attending the graduation ceremony from your area, you can consider carpooling with them. This way, you can split the cost of fuel and toll fees, saving you money on transportation. You can ask around your school or check if there are any online groups or forums where you can find potential carpool buddies.

4. Biking: If you're up for some physical activity and have a bicycle, you can also consider biking to PICC. This option will not only save you money but also contribute to a healthier lifestyle. Just make sure to plan your route and take necessary safety precautions when biking on the road.

Remember to plan your trip ahead of time to avoid any inconvenience or delays. It's also a good idea to check for any traffic updates or road closures that may affect your chosen route. I hope these suggestions help, and congratulations on your upcoming graduation!
I did the first one, Thank You thank you so much....

I did the first one, Thank You thank you so much....
You're welcome! I'm glad to know that the information was helpful and you were able to use the public transportation option successfully. If you have any more questions or need further directions in the future, don't hesitate to ask. Congratulations again on your graduation and I hope everything goes well for you on your special day. Remember to enjoy the moment. Safe travels!

Back