What's new

Android App AI Powered Keyboard - Keybot (Early Access)

MarkRob06

Forum Veteran
Solutions
Reaction

Information:​

Introducing the AI Keyboard, the latest innovation in keyboard technology that harnesses the power of GPT-3 to provide users with a smarter, more efficient typing experience. With the AI Keyboard, you can write anything from emails to letters, captions, tweets, and more, all while leveraging the power of GPT-3 to rephrase statements and translate text into multiple languages.​

What sets the AI Keyboard apart from other keyboards is the GPT-3 powered Chatbot. The Chatbot can answer any question that the user asks, making it easier to find information and complete tasks on the go. Additionally, the AI Keyboard comes equipped with...​

Additional info:
You can use your own OpenAI api key
You are granted 1000 free tokens to early access user

Download Here on Playstore

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Mirror link & Modified Apk​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Screenshots:
lOu7cJbgOM7SgFoK-neD5GHQQUlYfVlZnvNzE_obPsbqRXVrLcmlEynpFk9FHcJDnA=w2560-h1440-rw
p5Ex5UXjvuQonOnuzoGxib08pJ6J-89Qxb-7ISDSgGUEyy9otOmvla7yuycF_gCQ4nc=w2560-h1440-rw
d0Jey-woGeY8YNn6UVOzaIPNRAmukUbM0wZGS0rjqDFuTljmfQJBXb1MV-Oq7joX4eY7=w2560-h1440-rw
SEIbOsntnEH8ajvf4FY3iUBnpO7tvr05jnl7LB0r9xxRn6TCkcl7rndnOuwxdb6TgjmV=w2560-h1440-rw
mtOqI9_CilGR9hym0W6gRyxcmg32eE9tTRxAMAMXXBPbweGuOaggZHjEvur27aBow5l5=w2560-h1440-rw

Disclaimer:
I do not own this application or tool. I'm just here to share it, but you're free to support the developer. The tool/application's working capability and other issues depend on keeping the project alive by the author. Use it at your own risk.

Last edited:
Update:
Optional:
⚫ Added a modified APK of the official app.
⚫ Increased its display size to 125% because it looks too small for me to even use.
⚫ The tool used was AppCloner.

Back