What's new

affordable and reliable routers

Status
Not open for further replies.

keiserso12

Enthusiast
CD-R KING WIRELESS-N SMART REPEATER 300MBPS (WR-NET-033-LO)

MY ASSESSMENT:

I bought this router because I needed to network a few computers, a printer and a DVR. I did not need a high-end wireless router, but i want a suffecient one that could support my set-up. So I did some research and decided to go with this and i`m glad I did. The Router is pretty straight-forward and I had no trouble finding any of the features. I was impressed with the range of this router, which was able to cover most of my house and I`m getting a very good signal where my connection used to be dropping. It has all of the bells and whistles you would need to get a home network by. Persons whose sole objective is to establish a local wireless network and to access the internet as rapidly and painlessly as possible are likely to be pleased with this product. What I really liked best about this router is that it doesn`t warm up easily, which is one of my benchmark regarding routers. I have been really satisfied with its overall performance although, this model doesn`t support some features like Port forwarding, Access Restriction, and DMZ ect. This device has been installed for a couple of weeks with high usage, and so far it has not crashed, locked up or lost signal. This router has truly no correlation between price and performance, so I would rate it 4/5 stars.

Pros

Easy to Set-up / Configure

Durable and portable design

Good range / repeater

Inexpensive

802.11-N!

Cons

No portfowarding , access restriction , DMZ ect

Status
Not open for further replies.