What's new

Ăđūļť Manga 6

GuardianMilky

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Ayooo guys, I'm back with more. Same lang ulit just react lang para sa link pero pwede rin naman na just search om your own.
==================================
Title: My Friend came back from the Future to Fūćķ me
Summary: “I’ve always wanted this,” Said the heavily tanned girl with black hair as she quivered with desire before Kanata’s eyes. Who is she…? Kanata thought… My childhood friend from ten years in the future!?

Manga Links:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
NOTE: Try nyo sa toonily at manhwa18 hanapin. Napi-filter kasi yung link.
Title: Simple yet sê×ÿ
Summary: The usually quiet girl is moving her hips on her own… Asking me to go deeper… Letting me do whatever I want… This side of her only I know… I want to see more of it.

Manga Links
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
NOTE: sa Manhua18fx at Manhuascan nyo muna i-search kasi napi-filter yung 'séxý' mga paps.
Title: Do it Next door
Summary: A sweet looking woman moves in next door, but something’s strange. Isn’t she married? What’s she doing?

Manga Links
Title: Stepmother's Friends
Summary: I lost my mother when I was young, she left me and my dad to live together with each other. Dad wanted to ease my pain, he let me live a life without worry. Then suddenly one day, my father introduced me a young and beautiful woman got married because she coveted the man’s property. Seeing her sincerely loving my father, I began to open my heart to her gradually, however…

Manga Links
NOTE: Trash yung male lead natin dito mga paps HAHAHAHAHA
Title: Weak point
Summary: Kim Dong-Jin, a contract worker at the bottom of a law firm, is often looked down upon by Yoo Serin, an elite lawyer near the top. But one day, their relationship turns 180 degrees…

Manga Links
Title: What she fell on was the tip of my ****
Summary: It feels so good, my hips are moving on their own…!” Her wet pūśsý leads right to şĕx! He can’t stop having śėx with this super sê×ÿ girl!!!

Manga Links
TS NOTE: Wag nyo ko tanungin bat di censored yung "dīcķ" sa link kasi di ko din alam 😅😂😂
=================================
Title: Seeing her pãńtiės lets me stick in
Summary: We were cleaning the floor and slipped. Right at that moment… shlup! Her slippery cavern feels so good…! My hips are moving on their own… I can’t stop anymore!!

Manga Links
TS NOTE: Sa Manhuascan or Mangaforfree nyo hanapin yung completed, bawal redirect gawa ng word na "pântiés" naba-block.
Title: Šêx is part of undercover's job?
Summary: Not even allowed to stifle my moans… My body jumps and arches, as my privates are assaulted… He’s making me cum…!

Manga Link
TS NOTE: Sa Mangaforfree mayroong 40+ chapter
Title: Committee Chairman, Didn't You Just Māšturbåtë In The Bathroom? I Can See The Number Of Times People Orğăśm
Summary: How did... you... find out?" After Questioning the committee chairman, I found out that she has an extremely sensitive pùşsy. Even when she's about to faint in ecstasy from having an orğåšm, she still won't admit what she was doing...

Manga Link
TS NOTE:
Wala muna tayo link gawa ng word na "Máštūrbaťė" blocked lahat ng redirect😅😂. punta kayo sa Manhuascan 90+ Chapters nandoon.
Title: The Teacher's Secret
Summary: Hailey is beautiful and perfect. But... she has one little secret that nobody knows about

Manga Links
TS NOTE: Bagong-bago lang to 12 chapters palang translated.
OTHER THREADS

ädült Manga 2

https://phcorner.net/threads/aduel-manga-2.832734/#post-14721136

Ádùlt Manga 3
https://phcorner.net/threads/ãdül†-manga-3.896777/#post-15802536

Ådült Manga 4
https://phcorner.net/threads/ãdül†-manga-4.897285/#post-15809466

Àdůlť Manga 5
https://phcorner.net/threads/ãdül†-manga-5.1000370/

Yan na muna mga paps, enjoy reading.

Last edited:
Sorry baguhan po lods. Haha tanong ko po Censored ba talaga yung sa ilalim ng babae? O mayrong talagang site na hindi censored?