What's new

Closed [AdoboTV][IPTV][M3U] Just Like Cable w/ Local Channels & Proper EPG | másáráp kahit walang manok!

cryogenix

Forum Veteran
Reaction
M3U Link - Discontinued

Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

Channels were handpicked to my liking but you can request additionals if I have time (but no VODs please). Do report broken ones like invalid source or incorrect EPG, or add any information para sa benefit ng lahat. I will curate them to the best of my abilities.

The M3U Link for guests is limited to 50 (subject to change without prior notice) unique users. If your internet provider has configured your router to run on a dynamic IP address, this may affect your access. Under no circumstances shall any special treatment be given should the link not work for you because you ran out of available slots. Try again when slots become available. Slots reset every 3 days for each user. If you want unrestricted access to the playlist, consider being active in this forum and earn your established status. Nevertheless, simply right click on the link and copy the URL as your provider link.

Since this is a non-vod playlist, you may refer to these other threads instead for your VOD cravings:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Sources are maintained by me and the following:
fotvnet, feitan-portor, melchor, poohlover08, Game_Trips, hyunakim1992

Other Contribution Credits:
eriximon - using a VPN can improve buffering speeds.
iamwarchild - adoboTV splash screen
Z3R0-C0NF1GZ - ρrémíùm short URL and server infrastructure needs

OTT Navigator Demo:

Why OTT Navigator? It's simply the best IPTV client for smart TVs IMHO. :p
F1M4bQX.png

Proper EPG support.
studio.scillarium.ottnavigator_Screenshot_2022.08.19_21.06.53.png

EPG showing the correct current broadcast description.
k5lCtn8.png

JBvkKTm.png

Easy AF M3U loading.
studio.scillarium.ottnavigator_Screenshot_2022.08.19_21.03.55.png

studio.scillarium.ottnavigator_Screenshot_2022.08.19_21.04.37.png

studio.scillarium.ottnavigator_Screenshot_2022.08.19_21.04.46.png

Included EPG loads super fast.
studio.scillarium.ottnavigator_Screenshot_2022.08.19_21.07.27.png

OTT Navigator 1.6.7.3:
I am using Armv7 but your compatible version may be a different one.

My OTT Navigator Backup & Restore Code:
NrAygG

FAQs:
1. “Ayaw gumana ng link/channel sa [IPTV Player X]. Help. Newbie po ako.”
a. Check slots available at the top.
b. Reload your provider.
c. May problem sa internet configuration mo. Check Pen_J‘s solution:
d. Kodi issues? Check Pen_J's solution:
e. Are you using a non-androidTV based smartTV like LG, Sony, Tizen, etc? Check out blackbox11's solution:
f. The playlist is governed by channel tokens to prevent users from smuggling the playlist through a file. This means you have to reload your providers daily (or for every announced updates) to be able to continue using the playlist. You can set your IPTV client to auto refresh everytime like what sir fotvnet did here:

OR for OTT Navigator users, follow these procedures:
- Go to Settings > Provider
studio.scillarium.ottnavigator_Screenshot_2022.08.25_07.52.11.png

- Select your provider and click on Provider properties
studio.scillarium.ottnavigator_Screenshot_2022.08.25_07.52.58.png

- Click Reload data (Provider - All channels)
studio.scillarium.ottnavigator_Screenshot_2022.08.25_07.53.09.png

- Select the reload interval you want, ideally the longest time available (10 hours) since the playlist only refreshes the tokens everyday.
studio.scillarium.ottnavigator_Screenshot_2022.08.25_07.53.41.png

2. “Bulag po. Pabulong link.”
NO.

3. “May update po ba? Tamad kase ako magbackread eh. Anlaking responsibilidad kasi for me magbackread kahit konti lang.”
Reload your providers before asking this type of question.

4. “May problema ako.”
Always provide as much information as you can about your technical concerns. Provide screenshots/recordings. Di kami manghuhula.

5. ”How do I get/maintain Established status?”

6. "Na-ban ba ako?"
If you can't access your playlist, there are 3 possible reasons:
a. See FAQ #1
b. You have hit the daily reload limit (currently set to 20 reloads per day)
c. You have been banned for one of the following reasons:
  • Not using the playlist for a long time (how long? not gonna say)
  • You are still using the defunct SkyCable EPG

7. "What do I do if I suspect I am banned?"
- Re-apply for a ρrémíùm account.

8. "I can't re-apply because I have already applied before."
- Problema ko pa ba to? Use a different email.

9. "I have already re-applied but I haven't received an email yet."
- you have not been banned. di ka lang marunong sumunod sa instruction pano mapagana yung playlist. I auto-deny re-applications with still active accounts.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back