What's new

kemkemkem

Leecher
Hello,

Please help me on the below error. I am using adobe premiere pro speech to text but I am getting stuck on the below

1694919543206.png

Attachments

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with Adobe Premiere Pro's speech-to-text feature. Can you please provide more details about the error you're encountering? This will help me better understand the problem and provide you with a more accurate solution.

In the meantime, here are a few general troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check system requirements: Ensure that your computer meets the minimum requirements to run Adobe Premiere Pro and its speech-to-text feature. Check Adobe's website for the specific requirements.

2. Update Adobe Premiere Pro: Make sure you're using the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro. Updates often include bug fixes and improvements, which may resolve the issue.

3. Check language settings: Verify that you have selected the correct language for the speech-to-text feature. Adobe Premiere Pro supports multiple languages, so double-check that the language settings match the audio content you're working with.

4. Clear cache files: Sometimes, cache files can become corrupted and cause issues with Premiere Pro. Clearing the cache files may help resolve the problem. To do this, go to Edit > Preferences > Media Cache and click on the "Clean" button.

5. Restart Adobe Premiere Pro: Close Premiere Pro and restart the application. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix minor issues.

If none of these steps resolve the problem, please provide more specific details about the error message or any other symptoms you're encountering. This will allow me to assist you further.

Looking forward to your response.

Back